The Civil War: Scene 11

(In G-Team base. Joe is sketching on a chalkboard)

Cleo: So, Joe, any suggestions for pranks we can pull on Star?

Joe: (drawing on chalkboard) What if we built a mirrored version of their base right across the moat?

Cleo: I don't think we have enough time to do that before the final battle.

Joe: (erasing and drawing again) What if we made a giant enderman picking up their base?

Cleo: Lacks a comprehensive meaning.

Joe: (erasing and drawing again) What about a UFO blasting a laser into their base and abducting one of the members? Too many unobtainable-at-the-moment resources? Most likely. Any better ideas?

Cleo: A way to get over the moat that isn't suspicious? Something that isn't an actual bridge but COULD work as an extremely inconvenient bridge. How about... a stairway? A stairway to heaven!

Joe: The problem is that Minecraft doesn't have a heaven. There is only build height.

Cleo: Perfect! We'll make a giant netherbrick staircase that goes over their base all the way to build height. It'll represent where they'll be after the war. We're paving them an easy path to the afterlife, by using materials from hell.

(Outside the Star Team base. The two build the staircase over the moat. Star, who was testing their cannons, looks curiously)

Wels: (entering) What in the world is that black line in the sky?

Impulse: It's a glitch!

False: It's lag!

Xisuma: No, it's-

(Joe falls off staircase)

Doc: A pretty weird prank.

(Doc, and the rest of Team Star continue to blast cows out of their cannons, testing the machines. One of them lands right in front of Grian)

Grian: Are they testing their cannons? My goodness... (to Doc) This is what I think of your cows, Doc! (slaughters the cow)

Doc: (picking up the beef) Ah, dinner. Thanks. The flame on your sword cooked it. Even better.

(Doc takes a sassy bite out of the cooked beef )

Grian: Are you still not over the bush thing?

(Doc has a long laughing fit)

Doc: No.

(Joe enters)

Joe: Grian! Cleo is asking for your opinion on her ginger cat army. She thinks you'll like it. 

Doc: Looks like you got quite the responsibility there, new guy.

Grian: Yeah, a little stressful but I'm managing. Our team can beat yours any day-

Mumbo: (entering) Iskall!!! Iskall!!! I got my head stuck in a pumpkin!!! Iskall!!!

Iskall: Keep it on! You look better with it!

Mumbo: Iskall, help me!!!

(Mumbo exits, running)

Doc: The best redstoner on your team, huh?

Grian: Tango's been focusing on his villager mod... but he'll be back soon! I think. I hope.

Mumbo: (entering) Get it off! Get it off!

Cleo: (who's climbing on Mumbo, trying to get the pumpkin off) If you stop moving for a second-

Iskall: (chasing after them) Why'd you put curse of binding on it?!

Joe (to Doc:) We don't need redstone to fight redstone. Unless lag is considered a war strategy. 

Cub (to Scar:) Write that down, write that down!

Stress: We're not scared of your fancy redstone!

G-Team: Yeah!

(Xisuma holds a big sign that reads "Hermitgang")

G-Team: AAAAA!

(The G-Team scatter)