The Civil War: Scene 12

(On a board behind the ConCorp desk are 30 heads. 15 on each side. They stay on stage for the rest of the play)

Cub: Soon, the hermits finally realized that there was no clear objective for the war. So, they decided to implement one.

(Scar holds 6 flags. 3 of them G-Team and 3 of them Star)

Cub: The war turns into a giant game of capture-the-flag. Each team has 15 lives. Each death during an infiltration will be a life lost. Each of the teams are given 3 flags to hide and trap in their own bases.

(Scar gives Iskall, Stress, and Grian G-Team flags)

Cub: The G-Team puts their flag defenses in the hands of Stress, Grian, and Iskall.

Stress: I'm gonna build a bunny maze! Where the Star Team will have to lead a bunny with a carrot through a miniature maze. In the maze will be pressure plates that will activate traps around the room. Lava dispensing, an evoker, all that good stuff! When the team gets the rabbit to the end, a secret room will open, and they will get the flag.

Grian: I'm going to build challenge rooms! The first room will be a parkour challenge, with lava underneath! Once they get through that, they will have to face a maze room. But not any normal maze! Once Team Star starts the maze, lava will slowly pour from the ceiling. They have to be quick, but it is possible. Once they finish that room, Team Star will be met with an infinity room with the flag in it. A room with completely white maps everywhere, depriving you of any sense of perspective. But underneath the floor maps is hidden lava. When the team gets through will trial and error, they will get the flag.

Iskall: 3 rooms, 3 challenges, 3 vault keys, 1 flag. In one room, the Star Team will have to eat cake. But the cake will set off a trap with every delicious bite. Until they finish all the cake, they will get a vault key. In another room, the Star Team will have to sift through multiple chests of end rods to find the real key, all while lava pours from the ceiling. In another room, the vault key will be clear and visible, but removing it from the item frame will cause the floor to cave into about 15-ish mobs. Once they have all 3 keys, they can use them to get the flag.

Cub: And the Star Team...

Ren: Bro, you act like we know what we're doing.

False: We put flags... in... the rooms...

Impulse: Yep, rooms.

Xisuma: And we...... trap them!

Impulse: Deadly traps!

Xisuma: Yeah, deadly traps.

False: Buuuut the labyrinth! The labyrinth is the main... thing.

Xisuma: Yep! To get to the rooms, the G-Team will need to get through the huge labyrinth. And that's already enough of a time-consuming challenge.

Ren: You see? We're geniuses! Professional Minecrafters.

Impulse: We also have a ghast cannon-

Star: Impulse! / (disappointed sigh) / Of course he has to bring up that!

Impulse: (as the Star team is ushering him out) What did I do?

Cub: And those are the flag defenses, ready to be breached. Ready for lives to be lost. Let the game of capture the flag... BEGIN!

(The flags are hung on each side of the stage. They will stay there for the next scenes)