The Civil War: Scene 18

Poultry Man: Hermitkind must put an end to war before war puts an end to Hermitkind...

(Poultry Man exits)

(Transition to the battlefield. A news jingle plays)

Scar: Live from the ConCorp broadcasting center, high above the battlefield. I'm GoodTimeWithScar and this is CubFan135. There's more than 15 people on the Hermitcraft server at the time of speaking. That can only mean one thing. The final battle is about to go down. The final battle to end the great Prank War and to determine who will be the...

Cub: ...second best team.

Scar: Because ConCorp won this war long before it ever started.

Cub: The teams are assembling in their bases as we speak. The G-Team has 7 lives left and Team Star has 10 lives left. Each team has one flag left to be captured. 2 lives have been redacted from the G-Team due to Hermitgang and the respective Elybeatmaker remix, by the courtesy of Joe Hills.

Scar: The crowd looks super hyped today!

Python: Go team! 

Zed: I'm rooting for whatever team Tango and Impulse are on! 

TFC: I saw the Tony Stark tower and came over. Does anyone know what's going on?

Zed & Python: No clue. 

Scar: That's the spirit! Now, I'm not supposed to give my opinion, but I firmly believe that the Star Team has outgunned the G-Team. The G-Team is like the Apple product of this war. Pretty? Yes. Functionality? Questionable.

Cub: Shall we count down from 5, Scar?

Convex: 5...

Wels (to G-Team:) Star Team's ready!

Convex: 4... 3...

Iskall (to Star Team:) G-Team ready!

Convex: 2... 1...

(Awkward pause of hesitation)

Cub (impatiently:) GO ALREADY!!!

(The hermits jump and start fighting)

Cleo: Ah shoot, here we go aga- (accidentally steps on a pressure plate, blowing up)

Scar: (taking head off G-Team's life-wall) ZombieCleo blew up! Star 10, G-Team 6.

Joe (to Cleo:) I told you to mind your step.

Jevin (to Grian:) What are your PvP skills?

Grian: I built a really nice house in skywars once!

Jevin: ...alright. I'll keep you secured. (they duck behind fences) See, X! Trenches and fences ARE useful!

Grian: We need to distract Team Star so Joe can make a proper bridge across the moat!

Xisuma: There's someone building a bridge across the moat!

Ren: Deal with them alone. We're too busy with preparing the cannons!

Xisuma: Which one?

Doc: ALL OF THEM.

Cub: It looks like Team Star has released all heck on the G-Team! False and Impulse are manning both of the ghast cannons. Their launching cannons are filled with charged creepers and witches!

Iskall (to Mumbo and Stress:) Hey... are those witches slowly descending towards our roof?

Mumbo: Huh.