The Prank War: Scene 6

(Mumbo is standing around)

Mumbo: I'm bored. (he thinks for a moment) (announcing loudly) I hope nobody steals my mustache right now! I'm so vulnerable! I'm not armed! Hey, look, I can go AFK! Watch me- (he goes AFK)

(Grian sneaks on stage and tries to grab Mumbo's mustache)

Mumbo: Caught in the act!

Grian: Dagnabit! Rumbled again. I've got you once, Mumbo, and I'll for sure get you again.

Mumbo: Ha!

(They exit)

Cub: After Grian is killed, 3 pranks are simultaneously pulled in a span of 1 to 2 days.

(Ren and False enter)

Ren: Falsie! Got the netherrack and diorite?

False: A shulker box of each. Why do you need this much?

Ren: So, False, as you know, we've been duped. We're ravine buddies to death! And over the past week, they've tried to tear us apart!

False: Yep. And I'm really sorry about the retaliation earlier this week.

Ren: Apology accepted.

False: The real culprits of the war are Cleo and Iskall. You already got Cleo with the ghost ship-

Ren: -kinda did-

False: and that leaves Iskall yet to be retaliated for his beautiful monstrosity on top of my base.

Ren: And I have a wicked idea... (pulls out a chalkboard)

False: (at the sight of the chalkboard) Oh no...

(Ren badly draws Iskall's castle on the board)

Ren: This is Iskall's desert castle. Beautiful, I may mention. Sandstone galore, square, and not a piece of diorite in sight.

False: Yep.

Ren: Square... and what else is square in Minecraft? Yep, a cake! So I propose (draws cake over Iskall's base) we turn Iskall's castle into cake!

False: And we can turn the chicken's diorite poop into the frosting!

Ren: (gags) Sounds great!

Scar: False and Ren join forces to get back at Iskall. They reuse all the diorite from the original Grian in a Chicken Costume to create the frosting on the cake. Together, they not only covered but filled all of Iskall's work-in-progress castle courtyard. Both of them were aware that they were pushing the castle to the point of no return. But, gentlemen's rule, Iskall didn't really care about that castle anyways. He wouldn't be too hurt to have castle turned into a sandy poop cake. But, oh, he'd still be hurt

Ren: (placing sign) What should we write?

False: (writing) "'The Red Velvet Cake in a Demon Costume' by False and Ren."

Ren: Let's hope Cleo doesn't mess with this one!

False: Don't test her.

Ren: This turned out so well! I can't wait to see Iskall's reaction! Let's scram!

(Ren and False exit)