The Prank War: Scene 3

(Iskall wanders into FALSESYMMETRY's base in the fantasy district. He's holding the diorite-filled shulker box with gloves)

Iskall: Ah, such a beautiful base! False is such a wonderful builder! It would be a shame if someone... (opens shulker box) ...were to ruin it! I mean, we're in the FANTASY district, right? What's more fictional than a giant chicken with a Grian head?

(Iskall constructs "A Chicken in a Grian Costume")

Iskall: (walking away from the build to get a good view) I believe it's finished! (takes out Grian head for comparison) It looks exactly like him! This is priceless!

(Iskall plants a sign in front of the build and writes on it)

Iskall: ...'A Chicken in a Grian Costume by Iskall85' (takes off gloves) Making fun of Grian, getting back at False, AND getting rid of icky diorite? That's 3 chickens with 1 swat.

(Iskall exits)

(ZOMBIECLEO enters)

Cleo: (noticing the prank) False seems to have quite the mess on her hands...

(Cleo reads the signs)

Cleo: ...'by Iskall85', eh? (looks around) It would be a shame if someone... (takes out a marker and scribbles over 'Iskall85' and sloppily writes 'Rendog') ...were to discredit the artist!

(Cleo snickers as she exits running)

(False enters)

False: Ah, what such a beautiful day on the Hermitcraft Season 6 server! Nothing can ruin this day-

(False gazes at her base, mortified)

False: What?! Who in the world built- (reads sign) Rendog?! Rendog, you butt! I thought we were base-buddies! Now my base is covered in poo! Well, I gotta admit it's a little funny. But why would he-

(False pauses, and then realizes)

False: Oh, I get it. This probably has something to do with the Grian headhunt! Actually, it doesn't matter why he did it. What does matter (takes out card) is that I won a Grian-Will-Help-You-With-Any-Prank card from the competition. I can use this to retaliate Rendog! I have to get Grian!

(False exits and re-enters with Grian)

False: (pointing to the chicken) This is what I'm talking about.

(Grian gasps)

Grian: Out of all people, why make a chicken with MY head? I've NOTHING to do with chickens!

False: Suuuuureee.

Grian: And second of all, what has that chicken eaten?

False: I've brought you here because I want you to help me with a prank. (holds up card)

Grian (reading signs:) 'Rendog', huh? Does Ren have a base that we can prank?

False: Not really. But Ren's recently been working on his beloved Grand Central Station.

Grian: I believe we should give him a gift. Ren deserves to have his Grand Central Station finished for him.

False: And this is why the Grian-Will-Help-You-With-Any-Prank card is worth more than a stack of diamonds. What are you implying?

(Grian pulls out a mobile chalkboard and draws a toddler-level drawing of the Grand Central Station)

Grian: You see this?