The Civil War: Scene 17

(Impulse, Ren, Xisuma, Doc, and False sit at table in the Star Team base)

Doc: Huh, looks like the whole gang made it!

Impulse: Except for Wels.

Doc: Almost the whole gang made it!

Ren: We haven't had a meeting like this since the first battle! I believe we should celebrate with a little song... You may have heard it... (puts a disc into a jukebox)

(Hermitgang starts playing. The Hermits get hyped and sing along)

Impulse: Honestly, I don't know why we're still fighting! I thought the diss track ended the war.

Ren: They're probably jealous of our swag. So jealous, in fact, that THEY'RE the ones wanting revenge instead of us! Oh, how the tables have turned!

Doc: Everyone, everyone, settle down. Settle down. The G-Team has 2 of our flags, while we only have 1. We're behind! No need to toot our own horn so early. False has gathered us here today to discuss something she found.

False: So, remember yesterday when Iskall snuck into our base, and we spooked him so hard that he jumped off the stairs and died? Well, when I went to pick up his stuff, I found this... (throws 3 papers onto the desk)

Ren: What are these?

False: They're labeled "keycards." There are 3 of them.

Xisuma (reading:) 'Keycard Gertrud', 'Keycard Moonlight', and 'Keycard Poopsiepie.'  Yep, these have Iskall written all over them.

False: I'm starting to think that Iskall died on purpose so he can subtly get these keycards to us!

Ren: That only means one thing... We must infiltrate their base and find out what these keycards are for! Are we ready?

Team Star: Yeah!

Ren: Let's go! Brrrrah!

(They travel to G-Team base)

Doc: Let's look around.

False: Looks like they finally patched up the hole in their window. That means we have to find the REAL entrance.

Impulse: (pointing to an obvious entrance) I think I found it!

(Everyone goes to the fake entrance)

Impulse (reading sign:) 'G-Team entrance. Push 2 buttons then flick lever.'

Doc: Wow, they're not very good with their security.

Ren: (running to the fake entrance door) As you know, I went on holiday for 2 weeks. To make up for the time I've been on holiday, I am willing to take some L's today. So, I suggest you send in this beautiful face first. I shall be your guinea pig today!

Doc: (getting ready to press button) Good luck, Ren.

Ren: That's Lil Ren to you!

(Doc presses button twice. Ren flicks lever. Ren runs through the entrance)

(Beat)

Ren: It's all safe guys-

(The floor retracts and Ren falls into lava)

Team Star: Oooof.

Scar: Renthedog tried to swim in lava.

(Scar takes a life off the Star Team's life-wall)

Doc: Alright, that's a troll entrance. Let's keep looking.