The Civil War: Scene 2

Scar: The two teams build on the uninhabited land next to Tower Bay. 2 bases with no man's land in between, which will eventually become a battleground.

Cub: The G-Team base. Made out of the finest white, gray, light gray, and black concrete. All pulled together with light blue stained glass. It looks suspiciously similar to a giant water filter. Inside, the interior has a cozy, modern feel. There's patterned walls, vegetation, and a giant aquarium with U-shaped winder stairs winding around it that leads to the second story. Reminder, this is supposed to be a war base.

Then, there is the Star Team base. The main part of Star's base is based on a type of fort found in real life, called a star fort. The fort, when looked at from above, forms a shape that is supposed to be a star but looks suspiciously similar to a turtle. Next to the turtle are large towers for the ghast cannons. The entirety of Team Star's base is made of stone and its various types, except for one little unfitting house. There is a wall and a moat surrounding the base. The majority of team Star's base, and its most impressive part, is found underground in a dark labyrinth of stairs that go all the way down to bedrock. For a war which the stakes are purely bragging rights, you'd expect the most impressive part to be on the surface for everyone to see.

Scar: One team went too hard on the building and neglected the defenses and the other went too hard on the redstone and neglected the beauty. But that's just my opinion.

Cub: The Christmas season dawns upon the Hermitlands. December 20th, 2018.

Scar: Or December 21st. I really don't know. It depends on your timezone.

(A white flag is in the middle of the stage. Hermits enter opposite sides. One G-team and the other [the future] Star team)

Grian: Well, well, well. What have we gotten ourselves into? We can all agree that things on the server have gotten quite too far out of hand. So, we've put up a giant white flag to symbolize that there is a ceasefire going on right now. Because we need to sort things out before we get into battles. So, we are the G-Team. What's your team name?

Wels: (jokingly) The A-Team!

Xisuma: We actually don't have a name yet, uh...

Doc: Well, unlike your team, we actually interact with our audience!

(Star team goes to front row audience)

Doc: Hey guys, what should we name our team?

Audience: (answers vary)

(No matter what the audience says, the Star team nod as if they were taking it into consideration. They walk back to their place)

Doc: Team Star!

Wels: Because the shape of our base is a star fort.

Impulse: No, STAR stands for "Super Totally Awesome Radical"!

Xisuma: No, it stands for "Super Tactical Alliance of Revenge"!

False: I like all three of those answers.

Grian: Team Star, alright. So, we need to lay down some ground rules for the war. The ceasefire will last until after the new years. That gives us plenty of time for both of us to finish our bases. During the ceasefire, no fighting, no pranks, and no trapping until the flag is down. We also have to keep the fighting between our bases or else poor TFC is going to get his bunker destroyed and none of us want that, do we?

Joe: I mean... if it's destroyed, then it's not doing much of a good job, then...

(Cleo laughs)

Joe: ...cause if it's a bunker, then it's supposed to-

Grian: Joe, do you want to join the Star team?

Joe: Sure do!

(Joe walks to Star Team, but Impulse pushes Joe back)

Impulse: We don't want him!

Grian: Hey! No fighting! Ceasefire! I'm still laying down rules. So, one more rule. We are not going to completely decimate each other's bases with TNT. That's way too easy and way too boring.

Cleo: Only miniature decimations.

Grian: Exactly.

(Lighting strikes. The sky suddenly gets dark and it starts raining)

Xisuma: How fitting...

Doc: (takes out trident) I only have one thing to say. Nobody touches my bush. And nobody messes with the NHO. This means war, G-Team, and it's gonna happen. (throws trident at Cleo)

(Lightning strikes. Chaos ensues)

Grian: Okay! Ceasefire starting NOW! You, shoo!! Off to your base!

(All exit)