Chapter 1

"Mori Mori Mori Mori, Morioh Cho Radio!" A radio from a kitchen plays it's daily news forecast. A woman is shown using a knife to cut a cooked sausage into 8 pieces to look like a patty but smaller.

"Good Morning! Greetings, all! Morioh Cho Radio here, your host Kai Hatake is here to present today's morning news! We have an opening ceremony for our new heroes to protect us from the Klaxosaurs! There will be 9 newly recruited teenagers to present themselves to the city! There was a 5% rise in Klaxosaur activity, causing haywire and feeding off our energy. I don't know about them but I hope there won't be a blackout this year like last year. But then again, that's all our news today! Just keep your radio on and we will spread world wide news every 12:00 in the afternoon, 9:00 in the night and 9:00 in the morning. Goodbye!"

The woman then turns off the radio and puts 2 dish plates on the table. "Hiro! Wake up! It's your first day going to your new school!" She shouts, going up the stairs to enter Hiro's room. 

Thus we move onto our main character of this story, Hiro.

[ Hiro ]

"Hiro! Wake up! It's your first day going to your new school!" I hear my mother yell out before entering my room. I turn off my alarm clock finally after 10 minutes of ignoring it and going back to sleep.

"Alright mom, I'm awake." I get off of my bed and walk passed her to the  bathroom to do my daily morning routine for 15 years. 15 years old I am, 15 years of brushing my teeth. My mom enters the bathroom, combing her hair so she can look nice for her job. She works as a real estate agent and gets paid average, enough to afford our 2 story house with working electricity, working water and what could a house be without a bathroom.

"Kai Hatake, the host for Morioh Cho Radio said there as been a 5% increase in Klaxosaurs lately. I hope you can defend us from them." Mom jokes while also teasing me about it.

"Yeah sure mom, I'll make sure they cut the electricity and you won't be able to contact your boss." I fire back with more burns. She then uses her Stranxx to lightly slap me on the back of my head as I almost choke on the toothbrush I'm using to brush my teeth. It's so weird, ordinary people cannot see Stranxx, but I can. But the thing is, I don't have a Stranxx, so how can I see it?

She calls her Stranxx, "Mommy Stranxx" a weird name since she doesn't even use it and her abilities doesn't match with that name at all. What she can do is search up anything on the internet, using her mind and she will instantly find what she needs to get. It does have a physical body of a human being, keep in mind. For example, she can search up what kind of grip strength is needed to crush an orange. That I don't know cause I don't have a Stranxx.

It's appearance is a green figure with yellow glowing eyes and vines all over its body to hide it's body. There are some flowers on it to look pretty, a girls thing my mom says.

"Knock it off and eat your breakfast once you're done." She finishes combing her hair and exits the bathroom, leaving her pieces of hair on the sink, not even cleaning it. If there is one thing a boy can relate with a mom, it's their hair always falling off and reaching on their food.

I finish washing my face after I was done brushing my teeth and put on my new school boy uniform. I go downstairs, into the dining room to eat my breakfast my mom cooked. It is the best cooking I ever had today and I just finished it in minutes.

"Slow down there Hiro, if you eat too fast uh-." My mom forgets her facts and uses Mommy Stranxx to search up if you eat too fast.

She continues her sentence, "If you eat too fast, you will not feel full and would want to eat more. You will eventually gain more calories or in simple terms, fatter."

I rolled my eyes thinking she thinks I'm gonna get fat for eating too fast. "Besides, I need to get more fatter, but not too fat. I'm pretty skinny mom."

"I know son, just trying to watch out for my only child." She smiles, that's right. I'm an only child, just the two of us. My dad died, fighting off Klaxosaurs when I was younger. Mom always said his Stranxx was the strongest in her opinion. I never got to see it in person because I was either too young to remember or I couldn't see it during the time.

Mother always said, it was very strong and fast. It could beat any type of Klaxosaur into a pulp. Of course, I believed it because mom was the closest person to dad, and so is me. I looked at the time and saw that it was 9:45 am.

"Mom! It's almost time! We are late!" I gobble up my last bits of sausage and put it in the sink before putting my shoes on and getting my luggage. That's right, I'm moving into that school and sleeping inside there. It's called a dorm, and you share a room with your roommate. The breakfast I just ate will be the last of mom's cooking in many months probably.

I carry my luggage to the trunk of mom's Honda Pilot and sit on the front seat, next to the driver's seat. She quickly get in and start her car.

"Seatbelts!" We both flip our seatbelts and she step on the pedal immediately.

Stranxx Name: Mommy Stranxx

Stranxx Master: Hiro's Mother

Power: E
Speed:E
Range: D
Durability:D
Precision: E
Growth Potential: C

A= Excellent
B= Great
C= Average
D= Weak
E= Very Weak

____________________________________________________________________