Chapter 37

[ Third POV ]

"Good grief..." Hiro starts the day off. Everyone was walking past a small town, looking for something to eat. "This weather is so hot, can we get some drinks and something to eat." He asks Ichigo, their leader of course.

"I'm starting to get dehydrated as well. Guess we can get something to eat, how about some Doner Kebabs that man is selling." She points at a person who looks like he sells them. Doner kebabs are placed on a spit, as their outside surface roasts while it is spinning. These are the hamburgers of Egypt. Then they shave the cooked meat and eat it on a sandwich. It is quite a delicious dish as you can see.

"Man I wish I could talk to that woman across my shop." The owner of the shop whispers to himself.

"Sir! How about 9 of those Doner kebabs and 9 drinks of ice tea." Ichigo reaches her wallet for some cash.

"Sure thing, $56 dollars please." The owner smirks. Ichigo smirks, knowing this quiet old trick citizens use on foreigners and tourists.

"Really $56? I think we can go a lower for that, how about $30 dollars?" She fakes her complaint.

"$50!l

"$35!"

"$45!"

"$40!"

They both say together, "$42.50!"

"Deal!" Ichigo hands then owner $42.50 and takes the drinks and kebab. "Lucky deal! I manage to get less than his original price, you done well Ichigo."

The owner secretly smiles behind her back, "I usually only sell them for $10. Stupid foreigners!" He stashes the cash in his back pocket and goes onto selling more kebabs. Of course, not all people think the same.

Ichigo hands the rest their food and their drinks, all of them were sitting in a table. "This kebab is really good! I want some more please!" Futoshi already finishes his snack in less than 10 seconds.

"You're gonna get fat Futoshi! Cut it out!" Zorome worries for his diet, Futoshi has gain 8 pounds since the start of this trip.

"Shut up! I can handle my own responsibilities. Prioritize your dating with your girlfriend first and I'll listen to you." He criticizes Zorome's lack of interaction with his girlfriend, Miku of course.

"Man this is really good, I like this roasted kebab." Goro speaks up.

"Right?" Hiro takes a bite off of it.

"Now that you think about it, I feel something wrapped around my neck." Goro repeatedly scratches his neck.

"Really? That's not good Goro, did you put something on your neck like lotion?" Ichigo finishes her lunch, drinking her ice cold water.

"N-No, I think my neck is tightening too! Let me take off this goddamn school uniform!" He takes off his school uniform

"G-Goro! Your neck!" Alpha points at a creature holding Goro's neck in a choke hold.

"It's an enemy! But how!" Mitsuru summons Silver Chariot, ready to attack the creature around Goro's neck.

"Now now, if you damage my Stranxx, it will kill Goro." A familiar voice comes behind them.

"You're the user! The owner of this shop!" Ichigo remembers, the owner that tried to scam them from their wallets, selling Doner kebabs.

"Yes! I am! I actually work here and coincidentally met up with y'all. I heard all of you from Lord Gio, you manage to get to Africa and defeat all your past enemies. But listen here, and I mean it, none of you will ever lay a hand on I, Steely Dan!" Steely Dan laughs out loud, alerting the other townsfolk.