Chapter 13

[ Hiro ]

It was like I was staring at a goddess. Darling. Darling she called me, she only calls her beloved darling. So why specifically me?

"Now let's dance.... darling.." She says it once again, it pleases my ears for her to say that.

"I-Okay." She grabs my hand and pulls me to where everyone is dancing. The song the DJ is playing continues.

If emeralds fall like rain in the deserts.
A brave man with a fools name.
Will display his mirage!
Rippling thorns shall track the signs of darkness.
And he will do anything for his revival.
He shall wonder, in search for fresh blood.
But the one who will decide their fate is _________

The music stops. Everybody stops dancing and look at the DJ, the people were complaining to the DJ.

"Aw cmon!"

"DJ! More like PBJ sandwich"

The crowd begun throwing insults to the DJ. "Sorry crowd! I got a better music!" The DJ plays another music.

[ Third POV ]

Everyone screams and sequels at the instruments playing, it was like everyone knew this song but Hiro didn't.

2 stars once fell from the heavens,
And were swallowed by a whirlpool of light and darkness.

Zero Two smiles as they dance. Hiro smiles as they dance. They spun around like a cyclone.

Their ripples clashed and echoed against one another.

They both press their chest against one another.

One led a path of honor beneath the sun.
While the dark ambitions of the other...
Demanded a sacrifice..

Zero Two purposely drops Hiro on the ground. He looks up at her as she grabs his hand and pulls him up to the light.
Then their were chorus saying the same thing that Hiro couldn't understand but the crowd did.

Your spirit burns even as your body trembles.
Courage pulses through your veins.
Pouring from your hands.
You steel your resolve, and bravely turn to face..

Zero Two gets closer to Hiro's face, closer and closer and...

THE FATE OF YOUR BLOODLINE!

Kiss

Hiro's first kiss, he came unprepared and inexperience. Zero Two on the other hand had experience and did all the work for Hiro. They both melt into it and hug each other. Everyone claps, not at their kiss but at the song.

"More!"

"Again! Again!"

Everyone blew their whistles at the DJ for such beautiful music.

Both gasp for air as they stare at each other. Zero Two's emerald eyes, the color of Goro's Advocato Green's Emerald Splash but shinier. She smirks and kisses again but with much more force. More taken back, Hiro prepares for it and fights back.

Their tongues intertwined each other, more lustful by the second.

Futoshi and Zorome stare at them in shock. Hiro stops the kiss and alerts Zero Two at their surrounding.

"They just kissed, Zorome!" Futoshi points at the two.

"You said it! This is big news! We gotta tell Goro!" Zorome turns around and bumps into Goro's chest, he had no reaction but just to stare at Hiro and Zero Two, as well as Ichigo begun staring.

"W-What?! Never seen a kissed b-before!" Hiro stutters, grabbing Zero Two's hand and bring her to a table of two.

"Let's never ever tell anyone or speak any of this again." Hiro wants to forget everything about this night. He just kissed Alpha's girlfriend.

"Okay." Zero Two stands up and kisses Hiro in the cheek before leaving. "Goodbye darling..."

"Iota!" Alpha's voice came in behind her.

"Hello darling!" Her words hurt Hiro in the heart. She just said goodbye not long ago. Just right now in fact.

"We finished the meeting early so I can finally come and dance with you." Alpha puts his hand in her waist, getting lower and lower.

"Thank you very much." Zero Two lays her head on his chest. Hiro tries not to cry and walks away from them. He exits the dance and let's it all out.

He silently cries, breathing really fast.

What were these feelings.

Why just now?

How were they triggered?

He just met her just yesterday and yet.

She made him cry.

He walks away, goes back to his dorm and lays on his bed. He lets his tears soak his pillow, she played with his feelings. She stole his first kiss and will never ever give it back to him.

"What a pain you are, Zero Two. Of all the boys you choose, why me!" He shouts.

___________________________

"Right now, I just saw a potential mate in Hiro's vision. One who would survive my child in their womb."

"Oh really my Prince? Her name?"

"Zero Two.. her name is Zero Two. Fetch her and bring her to me, I will make her mine and only. If that Hiro and weakling Alpha get in the way, kill them."

"What interests does she have to surprise my lord?"

"The will to survive giving birth to my seed."

"Very well."

Darling In The Stranxx || 016 x 002 ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें