Chapter 40 (Short Chapter)

[ Third POV ]

"So your names are Kokoro, Zorome and Futoshi. And you are telling me you won this lottery ticket you just bought?" The banker says, examining their lottery ticket they had just won not long ago.

"Yes sir, me, my friend Futoshi bought it and then we found out we suddenly won." Zorome didn't includ Kokoro as a friend.

"Really? Because on the back, someone wrote their phone number. Do any of you guys have a phone?" The banker gets suspicious of their act. Both Zorome and Futoshi start to sweat upwards, which defies the laws of physics.

"Y-Yeah, it's pretty obvious. Why wouldn't I have a phone if I wrote my phone number on that lottery ticket." Zorome nervously laughs.

We are about to get busted.

"Really? I suppose I shall call the phone number with my phone, if it doesn't ring on either 3 if your phone numbers, I'm going to arrest you for theft of another person's lottery wins. It also says the name is Nishikata, your names are not Nishikata at all isn't it?" The banker dials the phone number written on the ticket.

"U-Uhhh..."

"I'll give you a deal, if it doesn't ring on either 3 of your phone, and if I get the wrong person, I will humbly accept that you won this lottery ticket."

"Deal!"

"But if that doesn't happen, do you mind me and your female friend have some alone time. I'll give you some money if you let me."

"Deal!" Zorome accepts the deal. Kokoro gasps in disbelief.

"How dare you use my body for your gambling addiction!"

"Just have hope Kokoro, we are the jokesters of the Darling Crusaders." Futoshi smirks.

"Well then, let's call right now."

"Hello?"

"Hello this is the bank, we have a lottery ticket that says your phone number."

"Now that you said it, yes I remember buying a lottery ticket and writing my phone number."

*OH SHITTT*

"And your phone number is perhaps, 555 - 221 - 1993?"

"Yes. That is." Zorome and Futoshi were about to faint, Kokoro was prepared to run away anytime.

"And your name is, Nishikata?"

"What the fuck? That isn't my name, my name is Satou Kazuma. You got the wrong guy man, idiot." The caller ends the call.

"Well looks like I am sorry, looks like I lost the bet. You will be rewarded $500,000."

"YAYYYY!"

...

"So what did you do with your winnings Zorome?" Kokoro asks.

"I'm thinking about taking a vacation, I bought this mansion that they said was very old but no one lives in it. Only $10,000 since Egypt is so cheap." He replies.

"So is it that mansion?" She points at a very old one, it looked like it was made of clay but actually cement.

"Yes it is.... wait what...." Zorome stops.

"What's wrong?" Futoshi asks.

"That mansion..... It can't be!" He takes a few steps back.

"What's wrong with the mansion?" Futoshi asks once again.

"Where is your phone?! Call everyone right now!"

...

"What seems to be the problem Zorome?!" Ichigo and the rest gasps for oxygen after running for quite a distance.

"Look! At that mansion!" Zorome points.

Everyone gets shocked, Ichigo takes the photo inside her pocket that Ikuno left before she sadly died.

"This mansion! No doubt about it...." Everyone curiously stares at Ichigo's sweating face.

"That mansion.... it belongs to..... Gio!!!"

...

     ゴ

      ゴ

        ゴ

"Lord Gio, it seems we have been found out..."

"Hmmmmmmm.... kill them for me. This body still rejects me, I am not ready to fight all of them at once..."

"As you wish Lord Gio... and the girl?"

"The girl shall stay with me..."

"Very well..."

"I expect a few of them dead Vanilla Ice, and Darby..."

"We won't disappoint you Lord Gio...."

"Yes..... you better not... now go.."

"As you wish..."

*ZOOOM*