Chapter 11

ゴ
              ゴ
     ゴ

        ゴ

"Slave, what was his name again?"

"His name is Hiro."

"I see. So in order to use this body's full potential, I must exterminate Hiro."

"Yes, Prince Of Klaxosaur."

_______________________ 

[ Third POV ]

"There will be a once in a year dance! Make sure to make it worth a while!" The speaker blows out.

"A dance! With my true love!" Miku grabs both her hands and fidgets with it.

"Well I guess I should find the best looking woman!" Zorome points to himself, yelling it out for any woman interested. All there was, was just silence.

"S-H-I-T" He says each letter in the word.

"Anyway, what plans do you have about the dance Hiro?" Goro looks at him.

"Nothing really, maybe just loiter on the walls where I see everyone dance." Hiro shrugs, he really had no one in mind to ask out to the dance, nor did anyone wanted to ask him.

"Hey Goro, you think you can go out with me?" Ichigo doesn't make eye contact to the surprised male.

"S-Sure, I will be glad to." He blushes, but doesn't avoid eye contact.

"Good luck you two." Hiro wishes them for good luck.

"Hey Kokoro! I think it be fun if you would go to the dance with me!" Futoshi smiles with all he's got.

"Uh-Uh, I'm not accepting any dates at the moment." She quickly rejects him in an instant, looking at Mitsuru for any reaction. None as usual.

"WHHYYYY!! AM I TOO FAT! I'LL LOSE WEIGHT USING MY STICKY FINGER TO UNZIP HALF MY BODY!" Futoshi summons Sticky Finger, about to punch his own belly.

"N-No No! Not like that! I think you are fine the way you are! I'm just not ready yet!" Kokoro reassures him, preventing Futoshi to gain massive weight loss.

"Okay then! If you say so!" He goes back to eating.

Looks like everyone has plans. Hiro says to himself, looking at Zero Two hugging Alpha's arm. He couldn't help but doubt that Zero Two would at the dance with him. She loved Alpha very much, from his perspective.

"Do you think you have time to go to the dance this time darling?" Zero Two looks at him with big puppy eyes.

"Sorry, I have a meeting about certain attacks from a different city. Maybe next time Iota." Alpha disregards their dance, making Zero Two a bit angry.

"That's the third time, I waited 3 years now. And I do not like Iota, Zero Two is better!" She pouts, taking her arms off his arms and sitting 2 feet away from him.

"This woman." Alpha says to himself, he obviously knows Zero Two is gonna come back to him anyway.

This time, Zero Two thinks of someone else. Someone who she actually enjoys talking to that doesn't involve Klaxosaurs. She looks at a blue haired male, he was minding his own business. It was as if he had no plans for the dance.

"I bet he has no plans." Zero Two smirks.

The bell rings.

Everyone dumps their trays and heads to their dorms since this is their only chance to relax before the real training starts. Goro and Ichigo intend to hang outside the front of the school, Zorome and Futoshi play fight with their Stranxx's. Ikuno goes to her own dorm to read books. Mitsuru and Kokoro head to the garden. Hiro, has nothing to do.

"Guess I'll take a nap after that fight." In case you did not remember, he fought hundreds of Gutenberg Klaxosaurs that took the entire squad to just destroy it's forcefield. He opens his dorm door, closes it and goes to sleep.

Meanwhile at Futoshi and Zorome's play fight.

"You think your Sticky Finger that has a 2 meter range can defeat my Areosmith of 50 meter range!" Zorome shouts out, shooting machine guns with Areosmith's unlimited ammo supply.

"I really need to be more agile!" Futoshi creates a zipper on a wall for the bullets to enter and never come back.

"Very smart Futoshi! But what can you do with missiles with a countdown explosion of 1 second!" Zorome blasts 10 missiles on a burst, making Futoshi scream.

"I have no choice but to punch myself!" Futoshi uses Sticky Finger to punch every limb of his body, making him 5 parts of a human body. 2 legs, 2 arms and 1 head. This freaked Zorome out and he passed out of shock.

At Ichigo and Goro's conversation, they were discussing on what they were gonna wear. "So what are you going to wear? A suit with a tie like every business man?" Ichigo jokes around.

"And you? A wedding dress that says the date of your wedding?" Goro adds in.

"Our wedding?" They both laugh at their sudden jokes. She lays her head on Goro's shoulder, looking at the sky.

"They don't know about our relationship do they?" She asks to Goro.

"Our 2nd anniversary? And our reward? A dance." He silently says. They both look at each other.

"Our dance." Kiss..

While this lovely moment was happening, Mitsuru and Kokoro were discussing which plant was the best for smell.

"Well I personally think strawberry is the best." Kokoro argues.

"It's a fruit." Mitsuru adds on to her horrifying argument.

"Darn!"

___________________

"Please get it. Get this message.. ______"

"_________ don't die!"

Hiro wakes up, startled at his sudden nightmare.

"You're a pervert, Hiro." A female voice says to him.

His vision focuses on the face to see Zero Two. His hand on her breast.

"AHHHHHH!"