Chapter 2

[ Hiro ]

My mother steps on the pedal to the school which was 15 minutes away. The opening ceremony starts in 30 minutes tops. "Hey aren't you going a bit over the speed limit!?" I was anxious about this speed of this automobile at such a busy road.

"Don't matter! I want my son early for his first day of school so people can have a great first impression about you!" She turns her car into overdrive and steers her steering wheel left to right, dodging all the slower cars.

"Yare Yare." I sigh.

We finally arrived at the school and I could see everyone playing with each other with their Stranxx. 2 of them were play fighting, others were chasing it. I wish I could have a Stranxx, I hover my eyes to a group of teenagers who had the same suit that I wore, just the girls were different.

"I think those are your new teammates! Go over and introduce yourself to them, I'll sit on the front seat to see you." My mom passes by me and does exactly what she said she was gonna do. I sigh and nervously go up to them.

"Uh, are you one of our new teammates." A girl with platinum blonde hair nervously speaks to me.

"Y-Yeah, my name is Hiro." I carry my hand to her chest, a sign for a handshake. She smiles and shakes hands with me. Until I felt like someone just pushed me to the ground.

"Oi! Only the girls are pretty enough to go for a guy like me." said by the man with light brown hair, with a strand of it sticking up.

"Hey! Don't be mean to him! He's gonna work with us for the rest of our lives!" Another girl pushes him to the ground, she also has a strand of hair sticking up like that other man.

"Sorry man! I don't know why he is like that." She gently helps me get up.

"Thank you for helping me." I smile. One of her eyebrows then up following a question, "Hey, what's your Stranxx? New teammates should always show their stand."

"Oh uh, I don't have a Stranxx." I responded quietly.

"What?!" Her shocked face was enough for the man with light brown hair to understand.

"Ahahaha! You don't have a Stranxx yet you want to fight Klaxosaurs! I, Zorome shall defeat you once we are in the training grounds." So that is his name, Zorome.

"Can you see my Stranxx though? Normal people who don't have it can't, but can you?" The girl ignores Zorome and summons her Stranxx. It had a white and pink color for her body and yellow eyes.

"Yeah, your Stranxx is pink." I pointed at the hair, now strangling Zorome.

"Nani?! He can see it but can't summon a Stranxx?! Then he really does have one!" Zorome starts doubting my ability to not be able to summon my Stranxx.

"Maybe his Stranxx just doesn't wanna come out yet until his life is in danger. It's just laying there, dormant." The girl with platinum blond hair said before summon her Stranxx. "Can you see my Stranxx?" Unlike the other girl, it had a physical body that was green and had leaves all over it. "Yeah, it has leaves and has green eyes."

"He really can see it! Don't worry buddy! It will show up during the training grounds." She was shocked. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Kokoro!"

"My name is Miku!" She then strangles Zorome more.

"M-My name is Z-Zorome! ACKK!" Miku finally lets go and let's him breathe again.

"And my name is Hiro! Really nice to meet with you all!" I smile.

"Let's meet our other teammates!" We follow into the back of the stadium to beet 5 other guys. 2 of them were girls, 3 of them were boys.