Chapter 39

[ Third POV ]

Egypt

"So we are finally in Egypt huh? Looks the same to me from every other country we passed through. It's been a while since we fought an enemy." Futoshi starts the day off.

"It's been 20 days since we last fought someone, might as well relax before we defeat Gio." Alpha sits on a bench chair.

"Okay, since you guys are complaining about walking for too long ever since we lost those camels, let's go shopping for once. I miss shopping in Japan very much and would like to buy some antique items." Ichigo spots a store she would like to go in.

Ichigo holds up her index finger, "Well okay, let's split up. Incase we run into enemies of course. Goro, Alpha and I will be together. Miku, Hiro and Mitsuru will be together as well, and last but not least, Zorome, Futoshi and Kokoro."

"Wait why does Kokoro have to be with those jokesters? Why not Hiro?" Mitsuru kinda gets pissed off.

"Because they are jokesters of course, they won't listen to me but they will listen to Kokoro because she is cute." Ichigo explains her reasoning.

"Hey wait! You think Kokoro is cuter than me Zorome?!" Miku chokes Zorome who did nothing wrong to death.

"Alright Miku, get off of him and follow both Hiro and Mitsuru. Here are my reasonings to why I put you all in different groups. Miku, you are super bossy and you can manage to control both Hiro and Mitsuru at the same time. Kokoro is cute so Zorome and Futoshi will definitely listen to her. And Goro is with me because he is my boyfriend, and incase an enemy knocks up with us, Alpha can heal me, the most important person in the Darling Crusaders." Ichigo and her big ego caused everyone to doubt her words.

"You know, ever since this journey, all you did was boss us. You never fought an actual enemy before." Zorome spoke the truth.

"Yeah Zorome is kind of right for this one. Ichigo, all you did was spectate all of our fights with the enemies." Miku agreed with her boyfriend.

"Shut the hell up! Let's go!" Ichigo blurts out before stomping her way to a shop she grew interest of. Alpha and Goro follow her from behind.

"Ok Futoshi, let's head out." Zorome puts his hands in his pocket and walks around the town.

"I'll see you later Mitsuru." Kokoro smiles.

"Wait for my Zorome!" Futoshi catches up with Kokoro and Futoshi.

"Ok boys, if an enemy is out there to hunt me down, protect me." Miku wears a huge smug on her face.

"Let's go Mitsuru." Hiro ignores her as Mitsuru follows him instead.

"W-Wait! Where are we going?!" Miku accepts her role in this little group as a minor.

"Where ever you wanna go."

"Shopping!!"

"As expected...." Mitsuru and Hiro both said at the same time.

...

"These are some fine clothing for a place like this. This blue dress makes me look nice, but considering it is about to be ruined when we fight Gio of course." Ichigo puts the dress away, hanging it with other clothing.

"You will look fine on any dress Ichigo, just buy it when we finish killing Gio of course." Goro smiles.

She smiles as well, only for a bit to wear a frown. "Hey, do you think we can all make it alive after this journey is done? Even if we do, what will we do? Gio is the Prince Of All Klaxosaurs right? If we stop him, we stop all Klaxosaurs of course."