Chapter 16

[ Third POV ]

Lunch has begun for the squad and they are now sitting by each other eating their burritos. Ichigo and Goro were feeding each other with their burritos. Ikuno gives her burrito to Futoshi who kindly asks her about it. Miku and Zorome and their confirmed relationship were doing the same thing that both Ichigo and Goro did. Kokoro and Mitsuru talk to each other while eating their lunches, being normal unlike the rest.

And then there is Hiro, staring at Zero Two who was hugging Alpha. He sighs and takes a bite on his burrito and opens his apple juice to keep him hydrated.

"Can't you guys believe it's already the 3rd day of school?" Goro starts a conversation with the rest of the group.

"We got a lot to go, I don't know what is so special about the 3rd day of school." Mitsuru scoffs before standing up to dump his tray.

"He's always in a hostile tone." Miku blankly stares at him.

"S-sorry, he usually isn't like this to me though." Kokoro apologizes for Mitsuru.

"Don't worry, maybe he's just trying to act real cool." Zorome shrugs.

"Just this morning you tried to peak on some girls.." Miku glares at him, scaring him a little bit. "W-Well I guess you were right about that." He submits to her.

"Hey Hiro, would you pass me the black pepper." Goro points at it for Hiro to know it's location. Hiro being super lazy at the moment uses Star Platinum's arm instead and hands it to Goro. "Thank you Hiro."

"What do you need black pepper for?" Futoshi asks, black pepper on a burrito doesn't even suit not even Futoshi's taste for food.

"Well to be honest, I kinda like black pepper on my burrito even though I can't even taste it." He responds.

"That doesn't make sense at all but okay." Futoshi stands up to dump his tray as well. "Dump ours too!" Zorome hands his and Miku's to Futoshi.

"To be honest, I don't know how we are really gonna be doing hero works. No Klaxosaur attacks yet, and we had our dance already. I think our lives are just to fight until we retire." Miku stretches her arms.

"I agree with you 100%." Ikuno hops in the conversation. Everybody stared at her, "We are stuck here for our lives now, it's either we quit right now or never. I'm not saying we are trap forever. I'm saying we should quit now before things get out of hand." Everyone nods repeatedly, pretending to understand what Ikuno just said.

"My Stranxx Hermit Purple is not a combatant Stranxx, it's used for tracking people but not 100%. If I were to want to find a villain's location. I would need a camera to break it with Hermit Purple and the photo will reveal it's location and face." She explains her Stranxx to everyone.

"Very nice." Zorome gives a thumbs up.

"By the way, where is Hiro?" Goro finds Hiro missing on the table.

"Don't know, don't care. That man has been very weird ever since our Klaxosaur fight. Remember when he said he thought someone was watching him? That's when the weird stuff has started happening and I have no clue. All I know is that it is none of my concerns if it is a family matter." Zorome doses off into day dreaming.

"Zorome is right, Hiro has been off since that Klaxosaur fight." Ichigo starts to sum it all up.

"Then should we check if Hiro is okay?"

   ゴ
         ゴ
             ゴ
        ゴ

      ゴ

"Hmmm, where are my servants with the woman?"

"I believe from the rumors, they just took the money and bailed, not completing nor participating in the mission."

"I see.. kill them. No wait, let me kill them. I'll show them the true power of my Stranxx."

"Your Stranxx is above all Stranxx combined. It's terrifying ability is destined to be terrified! You deserve to possess such godlike abilities from the start my lord! KEKEKEKE!"

"Very well, bring them to me."

"Yes your honor. With my Stranxx! Justice 13! KEKEKEKEKEKEKE!"

Hiro was in the boy's bathroom looking at himself in the mirror. He starts sweating from what he just saw in another person's perspective.

What was that! They wanted to kidnap who! A female! Who is this person that I'm seeing right now! Why do I feel such a connection to this man! There has to be something or a reason why!

Hiro starts calmly breathing and catches Zero Two also going into the girl's bathroom. He gets paper towel to wipe his face and hands off and waits for Zero Two to get out of the bathroom. After a few minutes, Zero Two finally exits the bathroom and Hiro confronts her.

"Zero Two." He calmly says.

"Yes Hiro?" She didn't say darling this time. That's right, he isn't her darling today, not anymore."

"T-Thanks." Hiro runs to the cafeteria in a dumb funny manner. Zero Two giggles before following after him.

"I'll accept it, darling..."

"I-I was wondering, maybe we can go get a bite tomorrow?" His true intentions were revealed after all. He still loves Zero Two even if she broke his heart.

"Hmm.. Alpha is on duty tomorrow.. Sure! Tomorrow!" She doesn't know why but she agrees to it.