Chapter 4

[ Hiro ]

"Hiro!"

"Hiro!"

I hear a male's voice calling my name. I was too tired to move let alone open my eyes. I try my best to open my eyes due to the sun shining in front of it.

"Hiro! Wake up!" I see an anxious Goro shaking me back and forth.

"Alright I'm awake, sheesh." I sit up from my bed and looked at my surroundings. I forgot that I don't wake up from my bedroom anymore, this is my new home for now.

"It's almost time for our training. Remember?" Then I realized that I was gonna fight a Stranxx user.

"I forgot! I gotta get out of here!" I rush to the bathroom and lock the door. I hear banging in the bathroom door from the obvious, Goro.

"Oi Hiro! Everything is gonna be fine! They won't actually kill you!"

"Are you sure?!" I asked him, repeating this 5 times until he finally screams at me.

"YES I'M SURE NOW GET OUT OF THAT BATHROOM!"

"Alright, just let me get ready." I hop on the toilet and let nature do its thing. I brush my teeth and wash my face, getting rid of my messy bed hair and making it face downward. I finally got out of the bathroom and change onto my school uniform.

"These uniforms are what I am not used to." I struggle to put the socks on as they don't fit me at all and make my pants look small that they can see my feet.

"Yeah, I asked for a replacement this morning while you were dreaming about things beyond my knowledge." Goro waits for me at the door, reading his comic books. I don't know what is so interesting about his comic books but I gotta check them out sometime.

"Now, get on my back."

"WHAT?!" This was out of random and I don't even know why he wants me to get on his back, that will just make us slower. I doubt he can carry himself and me with that body.

"Do not worry, my Advocato Green will carry us both like a magic carpet." I see his Stranxx form into a carpet with the lower end of its body until the head was gone.

"If you say so." I get on his Advocato Green and off he goes at a speed faster than I can run. "Isn't this a little too much!" I struggle to keep my balance on his Advocato Green.

"You're just not used to it yet, give it 10 more times of riding this at full speed and you will already feel nothing at your 5th time." Goro chuckles as he goes full speed.

"Wait! This is too much for my first time!" I jump on his back in a very inappropriate way. Every other student starts looking at us even if we are going fast. The school was a huge building.

"I-Isn't this form a little bit unusual?" Goro asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind, at least no one is looking." Goro looks to his right and left side to see all the people staring as we both pass through them.

"GEHH! Get off my back!" Goro tries to get rid of me by shaking his whole body.

"You're making it worst!" I felt my body getting lower and lower.

"Hey why do I feel like someone is sniffing my bum?" Goro looks behind him.

MY FACE WAS ON HIS ASS

"GEHHHH!!!" He starts shaking more violently by the second.

"Goro! I did not sign up for this job! You can stop your Advocato Green!" He finally makes his Advocato Green disappear as we both fall and crash into some things.