Chapter 41

[ Third POV ]

"So this is our finale battle huh?" Everyone slowly approaches Gio's mansion.

"Yes, be careful guys. Enemies could possible without a doubt be protecting Gio. Zero Two is also in there so be careful not to hit her if they use her as bait." Goro replies.

Hiro cautiously opens the door with Star Platinum as the rest of the group follow him.

"I sense someone with Areosmith, he is coming fast! Be careful!" Zorome detects a person with his breathing radar.

*FWOOOOSSHH*

A mysterious person levitates towards the Darling Crusaders. "Welcome." He greets them. "Welcome to Gio's mansion, we didn't think you could make it here alive but here you are."

"Get lost or die." Mitsuru steps in front of Darby.

"My name is Darby, and Mitsuru, will you be hitting me with your right?" Darby questions.

"No time for that!" Mitsuru attempts to hit Darby with his right. Darby effortlessly dodges it with ease, shocking everyone.

"Looks like I knew, you're too predictable you know." Darby grows cocky.

"How about me? Am I readable? Ora! Ora!" Hiro uses Star Platinum to attack Darby with both arms. Then once again Darby dodges it, shocking everyone once more.

"My Stranxx powers are to read your souls, I can read all of yours perfectly. If I ask any question, your soul will answer it for me. Your body may not say it, but your soul will, your mind will, and then eventually you will give up hitting me and I will choose the moment to instantly kill you, with either torture or an instant slice to the neck."

"So what if you can read our movements? You didn't see Advocato Green's tentacle slowly touching your feet." Advocato Green's tentacles grabs hold of both Darby's foot.

"You also didn't see my Stranxx plant this bomb on Hiro." A mysterious bomb with a timer appears on Hiro's arm.

5 Minutes

"5 minutes, he will explode. 5 minutes to defeat me of course. IF THAT IS IF YOU CAN CATCH ME! AHAHAHA," Darby takes Hiro into another dimension.

"Wait for me Hiro!" Goro jumps in with Hiro, luckily making it in time to get sucked in with Hiro.

"GORO!" Ichigo screams for his name.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Goro and Hiro will win, they have to. While we on the other hand, need to approach Gio. My guess is that he is on the top floor of this mansion. We don't know our way to this mansion so we will have to look for the stairs." Alpha proudly says.

"The stairs are just in front of us." Futoshi points.

"I KNEW! I WANTED TO ACT COOL!"

...

Hiro and Goro wake up to an amusement park. "What is this? Are we in heaven now?" Goro smiles, staring at all the cotton candies and rides.

"No this is another dimension. Where is Darby? We need to find him before I get killed." Hiro uses Star Platinum's advanced eyesight to scout for Darby.

"There he is, he has a T.V. , a console.... and 2 controllers???" Hiro had second doubts about Darby's threatening pose.

"Whatever, let's get to him." Goro and Hiro run straight towards Darby.

"Ahh I see you found me, you have 4 minutes left or else you're already dead." Darby sits on a chair in front of the T.V. and console, holding 2 controllers.