Chapter 3

[ Hiro ]

Once the opening ceremony was over, I said goodbyes to my mother. She was crying she won't get to see me for another 3-6 months. That is if I don't have time to visit her.

"Hey Hiro!" Ichigo alerted my attention, with 2 chairs carried by her skinny arms.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Help me carry these chairs and stack them." Ichigo hands over the chairs to me.

"Wait where do I put them?" I had no clue where she pointed so I assumed inside the building. I walked inside there and was awed at how big the inside of the school was. I happen to see a lady with pink hair playing with the lockers, opening them and closing them. I wonder what she was up to, maybe a prank, maybe she is sending a love letter. I never had a love letter sent to me before, I wasn't really the popular kind nor did I have any friends.

"Quit staring at me pervert." She quietly says, with no emotion. This shook me a little and I try to come up with an excuse.

"S-Sorry, I was trying to find the place where I stack these chairs." I turn away from my back in front of her and quickly rushed to where I finally found the stacks of chairs.

That was a weird awkward moment. I didn't even knew who she was, nor did I see her face. Just long pink hair which is unusual for a human like her. Turns out, the stack was right outside which I somehow ignored. It was like the school wanted me to go inside that place.

"Great job Hiro! As your squad leader, I am impressed." Ichigo pops out of nowhere and congratulated me.

"Thanks I guess, but hey do you know where my dorm and who my roommate is?" I totally forgot about it, I hope she was actually more prepared than me.

"Yeah! Goro told me his room was Room 1402, you're his roommate."

"Thanks!" I took my luggage and run straight in the school. I really needed to go pee.

"Wait.." She trips me with a string like object.

"Oh what?" I forgot her stand can make or produce strings. I think it was called Rock Free.

"Tell Goro I said hi." She walks away like a CEO telling her worker that he/she is fired.

I simply ignored it and then ran inside the school. I said again, I needed to go pee.

Stranxx Name: Rock Free

Stranxx Master: Ichigo

Power: A
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: B
Growth Potential: A

__________________________________

I finally arrived to Room 1402 and banged on the door really hard and fast. Goro quickly opened the door and asks, "What's going on?"

"Nothing special! I need to go to the bathroom!" I pass him and threw my luggage on my bed and quickly close the bathroom door. I then let nature go by and finish a minute later.

I exit the bathroom and was astonished on how clean and nice it looked. I had to go pee real bad I didn't have time to take a look at this place, nor did I wanted to anyway.

"The room looks nice doesn't it?" Goro chuckles, he lays on his bed and reads his comic books.

"It sure is, but I wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow." I didn't make a planner about how it was gonna happen everyday for now on.

"The school will test our Stranxx, each and everyone of us. There will either be a killer robot or a Stranxx user with the intention to kill you in order for you to think fast." Goro's sentence just shook me right now.

I will have to fight someone without a Stranxx? That is impossible! Even if I can see the Stranxx's movement, I can't dodge all of its attacks or itself. This will be harder than I thought.

"That being said, how are you going to fight them?" Goro asks me, I was struggling to find a way to defeat either a killer robot or a Stranxx user.

"I'm still thinking about it, just can't find an answer yet. Can we use any tools over there?" Maybe the tools I bring will work against the users. My fist cannot affect the Stranxx itself but the Stranxx user.

"Nope, only our Stranxx tools yes because they are produce by the Stranxx themselves."

"Well shit, I'm a goner. If we fail this, will we get kicked out."

"Unlikely, unless they don't see the potential in you then yes you will get kicked out 100%." Well shit, I'm a goner if I don't think something fast.

"You know what, I'm just gonna go sleep and hope this is all a dream." I just pass out on my bed and the only words I hear was my name being called out.

"I'll see you in the morning then Hiro...."