Chapter 6

[ Third POV ]

Hiro has just finished his breakfast and dumped his tray into the trash. He sits back onto his table he originally sat on and takes a look at his Stranxx.

"My Stranxx, very muscular and strong. It has such precision, it can already surpass the best surgeon in the world already." He secretly smiles as well as his Stranxx smiles.

"I wanna know all about my Stranxx, Star Platinum. Therefore I will test it with the Klaxosaurs." Hiro gestures his hand into a fist of fury. Hiro exits the cafeteria and heads to the nearest lake.

"So in order to test my Star Platinum's power I might have to test it's durability and speed. I know it's power is extraordinary. But how much can it tank?" Hiro talks to himself, half way there to the lake.

"Maybe I can ask Goro to test his Emerald Splash on me. Maybe Zorome's Areosmith's Gun barrage. Even maybe, Miku's Spicy Lady punch barrage."

He finally makes to his destination and enters the forest where it is surrounding the lake. "This forest is kinda creepy."

Hiro ignores his thoughts and continues his walk to the lake. "Yare Yare." He scratches the back of his head due to some bugs hovering over it. He finally makes it to the lake to test his speed and endurance.

"Alright, Star Platinum!" He summons Star Platinum to chop down some trees with one hand. It so happens to cut them down effortlessly and swiftly. Such a clean cut on a tree, a lumber jack would cry. "Star Platinum's power and speed is impressive but what about how much damage it can tank." He looks at any surrounding objects that can potentially harm him.

"I never realized how beautiful the Lake is. Guess I was too distracted about testing Star Platinum." Hiro carefully looks at the Lake before seeing something swim, he thought it was something else or someone. Then the person suddenly dropped into the bottom of the lake.

"Crap, I gotta save her!" Hiro waste no chance and gets his uniform wet. He dives down there and looks everywhere to where the person is probably trying to reach for air. Then he realizes something was coming straight towards him. He hesitates and grabs it with Star Platinum's hand. He uses it's enhanced eyesight to see who it was.

"Green eyes. 2 red horns. And pink hair." Then his eyes went open like his brain realized who he had just touched. He didn't realize Star Platinum was fading due to it's lack of oxygen. He brings the person he knows who it is and they both gasp for air.

"Zero Two! How and when did you get here? Why did you purposely made it look like you were drowning." Hiro was trying hard to not be very mean until he looked down.

"S-Sorry! Let's get your clothes on first." He turns his head away like a real gentlemen would.

"Clothes? I got it! You're a pervert!" Zero Two points at him.

"What?! N-No! It's not like that! I thought you were drowning." Hiro stutters to the point where Zero Two starts laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Your reaction is hilarious. But I thank you for thinking I was drowning." She licks his cheek.

"What the hell!" Hiro touches the spot where she licks.

"Hey, let me go now pervert. Or do you still wanna see my naked?" Zero Two pouts.

"Sorry." Hiro lets go and swims on his own. Zero Two catches up, almost rivaling his speed until they both actually tried their hardest. Hiro beats her by a nanosecond and puffs for air. Zero Two, however, did not even needed to take a breather.

"Here let me help you." Zero Two, still no clothes touches Hiro and somehow he is breathing normally.

"Wait what, how did you." Hiro touches all over his wet clothes to see if she played a trick on him.

"Well you see." Zero Two puts her panties and bra on first.

"My Stranxx is." She wears her pants next.

"Crazy." She finishes putting on her clothes.

"My Stranxx is Crazy Crystals." A feminine figure of a Stranxx appears behind her. It had pink crystal like shoulder pads, crystal chest plate and backplate. It looked like it was also wearing a helmet with pink hero material. The only non color pink was it's eyes that were green like the user's eyes. It was pink like her hair.

"Wow."

"It can heal people and me as well. But it takes a lot of stamina. For however many seconds it takes to heal, is like me punching my hardest each second. I tested my maximum and I could heal for only 30 seconds. It's range is only 2 meters though. But it has quick speed and strong fist that can break a skull."

"So just like my Star Platinum, but it can heal." Hiro adds in.

"What?" asked Zero Two.

"Your Stranxx is very similar to mine but mine can't heal."

"So you're saying? Your Stranxx is better than mine?" Zero Two smirks, this was a bad idea Hiro thought.

"N-No! You're one of the 9's. It's pretty obvious you're stronger than my Stranxx. I don't have much experience on it yet unlike you guys."

"So you're saying, if you have more practice with your Stranxx, you will be able to surpass me." Zero Two teases him more.

"NO! I'm not saying it like that! But I do wanna test Star Platinum's durability." Hiro accidentally lets it out.

"You want to fight me? Challenge accepted." Zero Two cracks her knuckles.

I'm dead meat.

Stranxx Name: Crazy Crystal

Stranxx Master: Zero Two

Power:A
Speed:B
Range:C
Durability:A
Precision:B
Growth Potential:A