Chapter 27

[ Third POV ]

Beijing, China

"Futoshi, pass me the salt." Zorome gestures his hands. Futoshi grabs the salt and hands it over to him as Zorome pours it on his steak.

"Why do you eat steak with salt?" Miku asks.

"I don't know, why do you not eat steak with salt?" The sentence shuts her up as she continues eating her steak like a normal person. "Man I'm so glad we made it out alive. Rather than the passengers, I think I should really be great full to all you guys." Zorome grabs his glass of wine and spills it on a rich man with a white suit.

The man grabs him by the shirt, "Hey jackass! This suit cost me $200,000 Yuan! You better have the money for it." Zorome instantly had killer looks in his eyes, "If you don't have the money for it! I'll pay up some guys to bear your ass- BUGUWAHHHH!"

Zorome shoves the glass of wine up to the bottom of his jaw as the man falls back from shock and faints. "You must be an enemy eh?!" Zorome bends over to taunt the man.

"What? An enemy?" Futoshi stands up and bends over right next to Zorome. They both stand up and stare at the unconscious body for a second and then...

"So are you an enemy! Huh?!" Zorome repeating his kicks over and over again.

"Well are you?!" Futoshi does the same thing as Alpha stares at them, drinking a glass of wine.

I'm gonna imagine that, that man is Hiro. He takes another sip...

"Take that!" Alpha is shown to be kicking with Zorome and Futoshi as well.

"Yeah! Take that! Hora! Hora!"

"Kura! Kura! Kura! Kuraaaa!"

Now I gotta think of an excuse. Alpha says to himself. Then he stops kicking the man who had bruises, cuts and a black eye.

"Wait Futoshi and Zorome! I don't think he is an enemy. Look at him, he is unconscious. He's totally not a Stranxx user nor our enemy." The Chinese man shows no response, just a sound of pain from everywhere of his body.

"Really?! Crap what am I going to do?" Zorome shakes his head in frustration.

"A white suit with a stain on it, that's gonna be hard to get rid of." Futoshi prays for good luck for this man.

"Well what do you think we do?" Alpha smirks, then all 3 were smirking.

"Hora! Hora! Hora!"

"Take that! Take that! Useless!"

"Kura! Kura! Kura! Kuraaaa!"

While the other 3 were still beating the unconscious Chinese man up, Hiro cuts a piece of steak and takes a bite out of it. "This is really nice!" He smiles and cuts more slices of steak. Mitsuru on the other hand looks at his plate in disgust, a black spaghetti.

"Hey waiter! What the hell is this dish suppose to be?! Are you trying to poison me?!" Mitsuru threatens the horrified waiter.

"S-Sir! This dish is called a black spaghetti! It is just normal spaghetti but mixed with squid ink! This is from Italy actually and we thought our tourists might come and eat it! Try it and you will regret everything you said to me!"

"Just do it Mitsuru." Kokoro smiles, trusting Mitsuru's actions of what he was about to do.

"Okay but if I die, I'm taking you with me Kokoro! And you too waiter!" He points at the waiter, making him shriek, covering his face with the dish plates. Mitsuru picks one spaghetti string with his 2 fingers, cringing at it, he slowly puts it in his mouth and chews it as slow as he can.

"Hey this is actually really good!" Mitsuru grabs a fork and eats the whole thing right away, Kokoro laughs and the waiter wipes his sweat off and continues doing his minimum wage job. Goro and Ichigo feed each other with their own food like a couple would but not in public.

"Now that we took care of that rich man, it is safe to say to eat my soup!" Zorome sits down on his chair and looks at his tomato soup. "Hm?" He sees a triangle like fin, swimming in his soup. "What is that? A mini shark?" Zorome takes a closer look.

"Whatever, I'm gonna eat it since all my energy was put into that beating." He grabs a spoon and scoops up some of the tomato soup and slowly carries it into his mouth.

"It's that shark fin again, who is pulling a prank on me?" Zorome still has his mouth open, and then....

**FUWAPP**

A mini shark comes out of the soup and bites off Zorome's tongue off and swallows it, slowly digesting it in it's stomach.
"What?! This can't be!" Zorome falls out of his chair. Everyone looks at him and tries to help him up. "Zorome! Are you okay?! You're bleeding!" Miku grabs a napkin from the table and tries to wipe his mouth.

Zorome couldn't say anything as his tongue was bitten off. So he points at the soup he just tried to eat but was attacked by a shark. "You want water?" Goro grabs a water bottle and hands it to Zorome. He shakes his head and points at his tomato soup again.

"You want napkins." Goro mistakes for it again. This time Zorome tries to talk but chokes on his own blood instead.

"Alpha! Quickly heal him! There might be a Stranxx user near us!" Hiro realizing that this was a work of an enemy Stranxx user. Alpha quickly goes into action and heals Zorome's tongue, a new and clean tongue.

"Now that I can talk, I was not attacked by a Stranxx user." Zorome says before realizing one mistake he just said.

That's weird, I wanted to say I was attacked but my mouth said the opposite of what I said.

"Are you sure?" Ichigo raises an eyebrow.

"Yes."

I meant to say no! What am I saying! Is this because of Alpha healing my tongue that I need to get used to this crap!

"Then why were you bleeding?" She asks another question.

"That was just wine."

What is happening?! I'm pretty sure I wanted my mouth to say that I was bleeding and just attacked! What's going on! This isn't Alpha's healing side effect!

"Well I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back." Hiro heads to the restroom. Zorome realizing that the shark came from the soup and every liquid substance, he chases down Hiro who they both enter it immediately.

"Hiro! Go ahead and use the bathroom!"

That's not what I wanted to say! What's wrong with my tongue today!

"Okay? Well let me just wash my hand real quickly."

"Yes! Keep washing your hands!"

No I said don't! Why can't I say 'don't wash your hands! You're gonna be attacked'

"You're being pretty weird today Zorome. Why are you panicking? You were bleeding as well, could you have been? Attacked?"

Yes say it Hiro!

"By a Stranxx user-."

*BOOSH*

The shark that attacked Zorome earlier comes out of the running faucet and bites Hiro in the neck.