Chapter 12

[ Third POV ]

"Please get this message... ____________"

"_______ don't die!"

Hiro wakes up from a really bad but quick nightmare. His hands were gripping something, a ball like shape and it was very soft.

"You're a pervert. Hiro." A feminine voice speaks out. Hiro looks and recognizes that face, Zero Two. His hands were grasping her breasts.

"Eh? AHHHH!!" Hiro takes his hands off as Zero Two gets up and jumps to Goro's bed. "What are you doing here? How did you get in here!" He pushes his back against the wall, still surprised and frighten.

"You left the door open when you fell asleep! But besides, I really wanted to ask you something kinda embarrassing." She slightly blushes, bouncing on Goro's bed mattress.

"Eh? What is it?"

"I want you to go to the dance with me Hiro!"

"What?! W-Why?! Don't you have Alpha!" He blushes, stuttering each word he says out.

"Well you see, he hasn't been to the dance with me for 3 years so I decide that you shall be mine for tomorrow! Do anything you want with me! I'm all yours for tomorrow!" She smiles confidently.

"I don't know what's going on..." Hiro thought he must've been dreaming.

"You heard me, I'm all yours for tomorrow."

"Cough. Cough. All I heard was toilet." Hiro fake coughs on his hand.

"I said! Go to the dance with me!" Zero Two yells at him.

"Toilet." Hiro stands up and heads to the bathroom. He locks the door and looks at himself in the mirror.

"This might be your chance to get a woman!" Hiro talks to himself on the mirror, doing weird gestures. Then after all those weird phases, he sees a figure inside the mirror. A shadowed white hair figure, Hiro did not see his face but his back. It was a muscular body with stitch marks on the neck, or they looked like they were forcibly put together.

"Hiro! You must be looking at me are you ?!" The figure pointed at Hiro, breaking the glass.

"W-What was that? Who was that man?" He shrugs it off, but the mirror is broken no doubt. Maybe a future enemy? A dream? He exits the bathroom and forgot that Zero Two was in his room. "So what is your answer Hiro." She grinds at him, making him look away.

"I forgot you were here.." He slowly says it, angering the female.

"What?! You were in the bathroom for a minute! So is your answer a yes or no!" She puts her hands on her hips.

"I guess so, if Alpha won't satisfy your needs for tomorrow then I guess I'm all you got." He sighs, then all he saw in front of his face was a determined face.

"Great! But if you don't show up! I'll tell Alpha that you tried to ask me out on a date!" She points at him, giggling.

"Wait what! This is all part of your plan! I got this all on tape!" Hiro shows his phone, recording the whole thing.

"W-What! How! Okay I get it! Instead, if you don't show up, I'll beat you to a pulp." She cracks her fingers, giving him a menacing look.

"Yare Yare Daze.." He sighs once more.

[ Next Day ]

Everyone were preparing for their big moment with each other. Girls were wearing nice dresses, boys see wearing elegant tuxedos with a red tie to look like an investor. Futoshi and Zorome discussed crazy things they were gonna do.

"So are you gonna steal all the food and drinks and share some for me?" Zorome asks.

"50% of it as we agreed." Futoshi looks sideways, a gesture of disbelief.

Ikuno on the other hand, were with the girls. Ichigo had a blue dress that matched her hair and eyes, her makeup consisted of lipstick, fake eyelashes and eyebrow makeup as well as 2 black earrings. Kokoro wore a green dress, the same makeup as Ichigo but with green earrings. Miku wore a red dress, again the same as Ichigo and Kokoro but with red earrings. Ikuno had no desire to dress nicely, she figured she would just sit in a table.

"Wow you look so nice Miku!" Each of them complimented each other.

"That's thanks to you Ichigo! You did my makeup for me!" She couldn't have done it without Ichigo's makeup tutorial.

"What about you Ikuno! No makeup?" Ichigo looks at her.

"No need for delusions, I would rather watch you guys dance." She responds harshly about makeup and why it's delusional.

"Anyway, Kokoro! Who is your date!" Miku is like the drama queen, always asking questions.

"M-Mitsuru. I asked him yesterday." She blushes.

"Really! Thought he was a silent one but okay!"

"What about you Miku?" Kokoro asks the same question.

"No one in particular." Miku looked down in shame.

"Then what about Ichigo!"

"It's your anniversary." She blushes.

"For who!" They all shout at her face.

"Goro..." Ichigo couldn't hold their secret anymore.

"Wow! I never thought y'all would get together! Especially for more than a year!" Miku gets cut off by the door opening.

"What are you doing here Zero Two?"

Mitsuru, Goro and Hiro wore like every average boy. Hiro wore a white tuxedo with a red tie. Goro wore a black one with no tie. Mitsuru dressed the same as Goro but with a white tie.

"So who are you guys going with?" Hiro asks, obviously nervous for Zero Two.

"Ichigo, it's our anniversary." Goro scratches the back of his head.

"Knew it." Mitsuru adjusts his tie on the mirror.

"Then what about you anti social boy." Zorome pops out of nowhere.

"None of your business, she is way above your guy's league." Mitsuru walks out of the door.

"I think he is weird." Zorome gives him a dull expression. "You said it." Futoshi also pops out of nowhere like his best buddy.

"And you Hiro?" Goro looks at him with the most relaxing and comfortable look.

"N-No one in particular really. I think I might even hang out with Zorome and Futoshi!" Hiro responds in a rush and the most cliche way that anyone could figure out that he had a date.

"Well then, good luck." Goro puts his hand in his shoulder before leaving to head to the dance. Futoshi and Zorome follow him behind running straight for the food and drinks.

"Is this even right?" Hiro questions his dance with Zero Two. If Alpha catches him, he will instantly be beaten up. If Hiro refuses, Zero Two beats him up. Both were really hard choices.

"Screw this." Hiro decided that it was best to tell Zero Two that the deal was off. He opens the door to the dance and sees  Zero Two at a table, waiting for Hiro.

Her pink hair was in a ponytail, earrings were the color of emeralds, red lipstick and on top of that, a beautiful pink dress that also matches her hair.

"I can't say no to that!" Hiro talks to himself. Zero Two spots him and smiles, walking up to him. All Hiro could do was stay straight and still. They were both the same height, just staring at each other.

"Now dance with me...... darling....."