...The End...

[ Third POV ]

[1 Week Later ]

"So this cruise ship will take us to Japan?" Zorome starts the day, without Futoshi.

"Yes. The school contacted us about the cruise ship, it is definitely safe."Ichigo was on her phone, staring at her social media.

"Home huh? I've been really homesick ever since these 50 days." Kokoro yawns and stretches her arms, staring at the ocean.

"The ocean is really nice..." Hiro looks at it.

"Yes it is Hiro.." Zero Two laid her head his shoulders.

"This isn't a private cruise ship of course, so lots of people will come in for their own vacation." Ichigo reminds them.

"Hey where is Mitsuru? Is he late?" Kokoro looks around, no sign of her boyfriend.

"I don't know, probably cheating on you like Zorome did to me." Miku pouts.

"He texted me that he had some errands. He will barely miss the cruise ship looking from his schedule and the time he said that he would get here." Zorome shows evidence of Mitsuru's lateness by showing his phone and messages. "AND I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU! THE LADY JUST TRIPPED ON ME!"

"Oh really? Hehehe! Explain why you had boner then?!"

"It's natural! It's human nature!!"

While they were busy arguing, "Okay that means he is coming right now." She smiles, pointing at the already arrived cruise ship.

"Oh crap! I didn't even realize! Come on! Pack your bags and let's go!" Ichigo runs past the other civilians as they complain about her.

"I am super homesick!" Kokoro does the same.

"Kokoro has been showing a lot more personality lately." Hiro raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, while you were shopping with Miku last week, me, Futoshi... and Kokoro won a lottery of $500,000 dollars.." Zorome confesses.

Both Zero Two and Hiro had their mouths wide open.

"It's surprising how much money can change a woman's personality. Because Kokoro is secretly a gold digger. Don't tell her that I was the one that told you! Miku wait for me!!" Zorome grabs his suitcase and chases after Miku who was already boarding the ship.

"Let's go too Zero Two." Hiro grabs her hand and pulls her.

"Okay.

...

Mitsuru was running as fast as he can to get to the cruise ship. "Crap! I hope I don't miss it! I am going to be super lonely for a month if I don't get faster than I already am!" Mitsuru was actually sitting inside a taxi car. "Hurry up goddamit!"

"There is traffic!"

"Forget it! Here is your full pay!" Mitsuru lends him $20 dollars before getting out of the taxi car and jump a few meters high with Silver Chariot's legs.

"I see them! 50 meters apart from me! I can make it!" Mitsuru was already close to the cruise ship.

"Kokoro! Where are you-!" Mitsuru gets cut off by 3 muscular bald dudes, carrying a coffin or something.

"Move you brat!" One of them said, pushing Mitsuru to the ground.

"Man what is in this thing?" The other bald guy says.