Chapter 33

"Hey man, can we stop by a town?" 4 travelers were traveling across India.

"Shut the hell up! You didn't pay money for this trip!"

"Why India?! India is so plain!"

One of the travelers spots a sword. "Oh hey look! A sword! This thing looks valuable." He picks it up, one of the other travelers push him off, dropping the sword as well.

"Mine now! I'm gonna sell it and get tons of cash for the ladies! HMM!" He tries to unsheathe it, but to no avail. "Why isn't this unsheathing?" He grunts more and more before lending the handle to the other men.

"Hold the handle, I'll unsheathe it." They both try their hardest to take it out.

"AHH! My hands are bleeding! How!? My hands didn't even touch the blade nor can we open it!" The man's hands were filled with cuts and deeper cuts, making it bleed.

"Throw it away!"

"No wait! I really wanna keep it though." The innocent man frowns at his friends.

"Whatever!" They kick him to the ground before leaving.

"Was it really that hard to unsheathe it?" He unsheathes it easily, staring at the blade, he hears a voice.

Hey those friends are really treating you like garbage huh? Let's murder them cold blood and bury their body.

"This blade is talking to me?" He says one more time.

Now shall we kill them?

"Now shall we kill them?" The man was in controlled by the sword, cautiously, he walks behind his trash friends.

"Hey how did you unsheathe that sword! Wh-What are you gonna do with that! No! Please! Help!"

*Shing*

*Shing*

*Shing*

The controlled person smirks, "Hahaha! I am a Stranxx with no users! But I have the power to make them my user! My Stranxx name is Anubis!"

...

"Mitsuru! I bet you can't find me in a hide in seek game!" Kokoro says, the rest of the crew were walking as their car broke down all of a sudden.

"We are in the middle of nowhere, why would we do that?" Mitsuru asks. Kokoro was already gone of course which grew his attention, mostly worries.

"K-Kokoro? Where are you?" He splits off with the rest of the gang, searching for Kokoro. He runs to a place with a bunch of pillars but with no ceiling or wall to support it. It doesn't even look like it was being in the process of making it into a house, just pillars.

I'm over here Mi-tsu-ru.

Mitsuru hears Kokoro's voice, "Oh really? Where are you?" Mitsuru decides to play with her for a while since no one was here to see it.

I'm over here at this pillar honey.

He hears her voice at a specific pillar just right in front of him. Mitsuru sneaks like a robber trying to rob a bank, closer and closer, he feels an ominous feeling just behind that pillar. "I'm coming..."

"Oh no you FOUND ME!!" The pillar was sliced in half all of a sudden, Mitsuru luckily dodged at due to his quick speed.

"What the? How did you intimidate my girlfriend's voice?" Mitsuru summons Silver Chariot, ready for battle. He knows this is an enemy.

It was the traveler who murdered his 3 friends cold blooded. "That's because this is my Stranxx's power. I have excellent swordsmanship maybe even better than your Silver Chariot. I can also speak with anyone's else voice. I was right behind your weaklings of a crew and heard that Kokoro was much closer to you than anyone else. I picked up her voice and easily used it." Mitsuru didn't care about his voice powers, but better swordsmanship than Silver Chariot?