Chapter 42

[ Third POV ]

"GORO!" Ichigo screams for his name.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Goro and Hiro will win, they have to. While we on the other hand, need to approach Gio. My guess is that he is on the top floor of this mansion. We don't know our way to this mansion so we will have to look for the stairs." Alpha proudly says.

"The stairs are just in front of us." Futoshi points.

"I KNEW! I WANTED TO ACT COOL!"

"Yeah yeah whatever. Until the time being, let's just find Gio and kill him." Zorome goes up the stairs.

Ichigo notices something off about Zorome, "Is something wrong Zorome? How can you be so easily chill with killing Gio?" She asks him, questioning his sudden behavior.

"Isn't it simple? We kill Gio and get our normal lives back. Remember guys, we are doing this because of a goddamn girl! I chose to do this guys! Sometimes I regret it but then I realize that being on a journey with you guys helped me develop more friendships! I'm just scared that..." He stops there.

"You are scared that one of us will die?" Miku finishes his sentence. Zorome slowly nods, "Remember Ikuno? Reality is harsh, this is no cliche moment where everyone makes it out alive and the villain is defeated. I just want to look out for you guys so in order to do that. I will use Areosmith's breathing radar to detect other enemies." Zorome summons Areosmith, he holds a radar as it scouts for detected breathing.

"Let me add more security for us." Kokoro whistles, a small dog enters the mansion, looking at Kokoro. "This dog will bark whenever someone besides our skell is approaching us."

"Who knew you would be useful for once Kokoro." Futoshi smirks, she giggles and follows Zorome.

"I suppose we can find Gio while Hiro and Goro are saving each other's lives at the moment." Alpha closes the mansion door. The rest heads upstairs and scout for any lead on Gio's whereabouts.

...

"Lord Gio, Darby has taken both Goro and Hiro, the main threats are gone for now. What shall we do?" Vanilla Ice nows towards his master.

"What you pledged to do, annihilate them without a single trace. Your Stranxx powers are most surprising to me, it can erase anything out of existence. Now go, I gave you my blood. You are immortal now, no one can defeat you in this mansion besides me."

"Very well..." Vanilla Ice summons a monstrous Stranxx that looked like the devil with yellow glowing eyes and 2 horns. The Stranxx devours itself, revealing a pit of darkness inside it's mouth. Then it suddenly disappears.

"I forgot to tell Vanilla Ice something important, oh well, they won't figure it out."

...

"Futoshi, did you fart? Why does it smell like ass?" Zorome covers his nose. The rest does it as well.

"It's not me this time. It must be a corpse or something." Futoshi touches the side of the wall.

"Hm?" He stares at what he just touched. But then there was writings all over it. It had words that formed a sentence.

After ....

Reading ....

This....

Sign.....

You....

Will...

Turn...