Chapter 32

"Ichigo, can you stop by that hidden bathroom stall right there?" Zorome points at a specific location where Ichigo was able to locate it easily and then park their car nearby it.

"Anyone else?" She turns her head, asking the rest of the crew. They all shake their head as a no as Zorome quickly walks in there.

"Why do I have a feeling my experience with this toilet is going to be worse than Futoshi's diarrhea situation." He talks to himself, in case you didn't know, Futoshi once had a bad stomach ache and absolutely wrecked the boy's bathroom toilet. The janitor had to clean up and threw up 5 times before eventually quitting his job and move on to be a garbage man.

Zorome opens the door and spots no toilet, "Where is the toilet?!" He looks around a dug up hole that was suppose to be a toilet. "Wait don't tell me..." His brain starts to get why there was no toilet. There was a poop in the dug up hole and eventually was blew away by the wind.

"OHH MYYY GODDDD! This is no ordinary toilet like our school! This toilet uses wind and air! The air is so dry that the poop loses its moisture and eventually succumbs to the dry air and the wind blows it away. I could be inhaling it right now! EEEKKK!" Zorome quickly walks out of the disgusting stall.

He looks to his right to see that Ichigo and the rest are still there, "I'm not like Futoshi who is picky about bathroom toilets but I think I'll just wait until we get into a hotel." He then looks to his left and sees a wall plugin that people normally use to charge their phones.

"You think I'm gonna fall for this obvious prank? We are in the middle of nowhere and you expect me to fall for this? I'll even touch it to make sure though." Zorome slowly touches it..

*ZAAAAAPPPP*

The wall plugin somehow electrocutes Zorome, causing an extreme amount of pain and almost stops his heart. "That hurt! What the hell is that thing? Whatever, I'm gonna head back now."

As Zorome heads back into the car, a woman was behind the rock smirking...

"I got him..." She says, lighting up a cigarette.

...

The next day, the Darling Crusaders eventually found a hotel and all of them slept in the same room. Everyone was up besides Zorome who was still tired.

"Wake up dear, we are going now." Miku whispers into his ear, her voice almost calming Zorome down. This did the opposite and made Zorome fall asleep. "Never mind then idiot!" She pouts and walks away.

With that shout, Zorome finally woke up. "Huh? Why are there metal spoons and forks on me? Did I mention we had a huge feast?" Zorome attempts to take off the spoons and forks off his back.

"Whatever, I'm gonna get out of this place and head to Hiro and the rest." Zorome gets up, he sees the keys to the door and grabs it.

*THUMP*

A metal chair with rolling tires touches his ass. "What the hell?! Who did that?!" He looks around his surroundings and sees no one but his mirror reflection. "What a weird hotel, first the metal spoons and forks and now this metal chair. Why is everything attracted to me all metal? Well besides Miku." He locks the door with the hotel key and heads to Hiro.

"Have you seen that guy? He is pretty cute isn't he?" A pair of girls walk by him. As soon as Zorome was behind them, the metal buttons of the girl's skirt somehow raises up towards Zorome's shoulder.

"AHHH! Pervert!" The girl says.

"What?" Zorome was then proceeded to be slap 2 times by the 2 girls. "What were their problems? Sheesh." Zorome then passes by an old lady. She had the same skirt as the girl he just passed by. Then the skirt raises upwards again, this time a positive reaction.