Chapter 17

[  Hiro ]

Today was the day I go out with Zero Two with any restaurant she likes. I wear my best jeans and shirt to look very nice. "Where are you going Hiro?" Goro reading his comic books said.

"A date."

"Wait that's illegal!" Goro stops reading his comic book. "What do you mean?" I said.

"You were acting weird yesterday and now happy. I guess people can change in a few days." Goro chuckles before going back to reading his comic books. "Didn't know you and Ichigo were a thing." I tease him.

"W-Well, I guess you can say that. We wanted it to be a secret but after 4 of our other friends decided to get engaged in acts like we do, why not open it. The only single ones were you, Ikuno and Futoshi. So who is this date of yours?" He asks me another question.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure it will shock you." I say goodbye and left the room. I walk across the hallway to Zero Two's room and knock on her door. She opens it and greets me, "Hello Hiro." I guess no more darling for me now.

"H-Hi, are you ready?" Her outfit consisted of a black sweater with blanket jeans. Every clothes she had on was black besides her skin, her emerald eyes and her sakura blossom hair.

"Yes of course!" She grins at me with her eyes closed, so cute. We exit the school property and walked in the sidewalks where the city was at.

"So how was your day today?" I started off with a generic conversation. She puts her head on my shoulder and hugs me from the side.

"Beautiful! How about you?" Thank god she didn't think it was very basic.

"Ah-Well it was okay." I scratch my chin, it's a hobby of mine. She starts hugging me tighter, "Z-Zero Two! Calm down! You're in a relationship!" I try to think up an excuse for her to stop squeezing the life out of me.

"Then why did you invite me on a date?" I stopped my nonsense and complaining right there, not saying a word.

"I knew it! You're a pervert!" Zero Two gets off me and runs away like a victim would do if a suspicious person were to kidnap them.

"Wait! I didn't mean it!" I chase after her. I didn't even know she was this fast, I used Star Platinum's legs to jump 15 meters high to find where she went. I used Star Platinum's enhanced eyesight to spot a pink hair girl from running away.

Then I see her going into a burger shop ordering what ever she was gonna order. I land safely and run straight into that burger town. I see her sitting on a table of 2 as if she was waiting for me. "Please don't run again!" I beg of her to stop with these childish acts.

"Your Star Platinum can easily spot where I was at. I just wanted a bit of fun dar-, Hiro." I thought I heard her say something.

"What was that you said? Dar? Dar?" I get closer to her. She instantly looks away with a flushed face. "I didn't say anything about dar! I said Hiro of course!" She pouts.

"Are you sure?" I decide that if she was gonna play, I shall join her as Player 2.

"Y-Yes, now be a gentleman and order food for the both of us."

"Okay." I go up to the cashier register and order 2 extra large burgers with one large drink. "That will be $15.87 sir." I lend him the full bill and he confirms my order to the chefs. He lends me the large cup of any choice of drinks. "Zero Two! What drink do you want?"

"Pink lemonade!" I put in some ice in the cup before pressing the button to get pink lemonade. I sit on the chair across from her and give her the drink only for her to take it harshly and drink it half way.

"S-Sorry, I was really thirsty from all that running." She apologizes and gives me the drink. "It's all good, but make sure to go to the bathroom after we are done eating." Many people make these mistakes of drinking too much and having to go to the bathroom in the middle of driving.

"Whatever, I know my limits." She tosses away my warning and looks at the window.

"It's very beautiful today isn't it?" I notice her staring at the sky.

"Ney, what was it like without a Stranxx?" She asks out of the ordinary.

"Well even though I didn't have a Stranxx at the time, I could still see your Stranxxs. But for some reason mine didn't want to get out. Maybe it was because it didn't sense any real life-threatening danger from the world. I think that man really wanted to kill me." I open up my feelings to her.

"Really? When I first saw my Stranxx, I thought it was an evil spirit. But my parents said it was normal and 2 Stranxx materialized behind their backs. But it happened out of nowhere, not even a life threatening situation. I was just playing my dolls and reading a picture book." She explains her first encounter with her own Stranxx.

"Maybe it was because I had a flashback about my father." It starts to make sense now. "Your father?" She asks.

[ Third POV ]

"Yes my father, he's dead now. The news said he was killed by a bunch of Klaxosaurs and they never found his body. My mom believes it was fake, my dad's Stranxx was really strong. If mom didn't believe it, so did I. But during the moment Star Platinum came out, it felt as if I was stabbed by an arrow. On the back of my neck." Hiro points to it.

"I do remember when I checked up on you, you were touching the back of your neck as if you saw something." Zero Rwo recalls the end of the dance.

"I'm not sure but it is as if someone was watching me, and I was watching them..."

                                                                             ゴ
                                                                                   ゴ
                                                                                ゴ
                                                                                        ゴ

       ゴ

"They are catching on to me. But if Zero Two and Hiro get closer together. It would be harder to seperate her feelings for him. She may be hiding them for now but I can tell she truly loves Hiro, more than Alpha."

"One of our traitors have been caught my lord."

"Really? Bring them to me, I will execute them with pain." The servant brings the terrified person.

"Wait! I can explain!"

"No need to explain weakling. You took my money and with that, none shall ever forgive you." The figure stands up.

"Wait no! One of our men are heading towards there right now-!" The hostage was left with a hole in his stomach. Though no one touched him.

"What did he say just now?"

"He said that one of his men were on the way to attack them my lord."

"Well then, I hope they succeed."

"They will my lord."