Chapter 44

[ Third POV ]

"Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! || Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda!"

Star Platinum and Za Warudo grabs both of each other's fist.

"Tch."

"Hmmm.."

"Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! ORAAAA!! || Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda!" Both Gio and Hiro levitate upwards, they were somehow able to fly now.

"Isn't this fight kinda bad?! Let's get the heck out of here!" Some civilians said, as they run away from the fight.

"Look at Zero Two, Hiro." Gio tells Hiro, he averts to his eyes to Zero Two who was crying.

"What?! Zero Two!"

Hiro was distracted by Zero Two and and Za Warudo managed to surpass Star Platinum and punch him right in the cheek.

"Hehehe. So I take it, my Za Warudo is really better than Star Platinum at both speed and power. I've already had enough fun, and you're boring me. Time to end you now!"

"ORAAA!!"

"Ever since my servants told me you defeated each of my guards, I long awaited to kill you all at once. And now it is that time!"

"Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora!"

"I shall now end you with Za Warudo's true power! ZA WARUDO! Time has been stopped!!"

*BWOOOSHHHNNMMM*

[ Stopped Time ]

Gio slowly floats towards Hiro who was frozen in time. "Now, the Darling Crusaders shall be finished. You weaklings tried to ruin my destiny. Now it's your end Hiro!"

"Hiro! No!" Zero Two screams, she couldn't do anything.

TWITCH

"Huh?" Gio stops his movements, he just saw Hiro's hand move.

"What?" Zero Two stops crying.

TWITCH

"What?!" Gio takes a few steps backwards. "He just moved! His fingers just moved!"

"D-Don't tell me... No there is no way...... could it be??? Could it be???" Gio was too afraid to see it.

So it's the same type of Stranxx as my Star Platinum...

"Could it be.... they are the same type of Stranxx... Grrrr.." Gio sees Hiro's eyes looking at him. "Tch, can he see me? Or is he bluffing? Time has already resumed.."

[ Resumed Time ]

"Ora! Ora!" Star Platinum stops punching and turns around as well as Hiro.

"Could you see me? Hiro?" Gio asks.

No response.

"I'm asking if you could see me Hiro!" Gio asks once again, but more louder.

"Who knows, I don't know what you're talking about Gio." Hiro flies away from Gio.

"HMM!" Gio chases Hiro and flies as well.

"It doesn't matter. If you could move like my Za Warudo in stopped time. THEN LET ME SEE YOU MOVE!"

[ Flashback ]

Yes, it was about 6 months ago. I acquired Stranxx power and wanted to test it's abilities and power. So I had one of my servants shoot a shotgun towards me. And once after my servants shot it, the bullets stopped moving. I thought it was like those moments boxers would get knocked out, like seconds of slowed time. But my Za Warudo was able to move aside from it. It could even grab the bullets. It wasn't an illusion.