Chapter 10

[ Third POV ]

"This is way too much much." Alpha starts sweating, this power of a Stranxx.

"It really doesn't matter, we 9's can do that at ease." Zero Two unwraps another lollipop.

"You're right, we can do this easily." Alpha starts to stand up and heads out to the school.

"Get on."

"Okay."

_________________________________

Hiro and the others were halfway there to school, just casually walking like they never ever met a Klaxosaur before. "So what do you think they will serve for breakfast?" Futoshi drools, daydreaming about everyone giving him their lunch trays filled with cookies and cakes.

"Whatever it is, you're not having it." Zorome points at him, a warning sign to stay away from him at a 10 meter radius.

"I already told you Zorome, I took the food, not Futoshi." Goro sighs, peeking at someone else.

"But Futoshi still ate it! Instead of giving it back to me like a chef would do to his king, he ate it with no mercy shown."

"Shut up and enjoy the weather idiots!" Miku slaps both of them with Spicy Lady.

"Yes ma'am." The 2 beta makes obeyed their alpha female. They all continuously enjoy their walk, still acting like nothing ever happened out of the blue.

"So will you guys fight until you all retire?" Goro asks everyone out of the blue.

"Hmm, I'm not really sure at all Goro but I know I'm going to keep doing this until I give up or die." Ichigo smiles.

"Same here, I just do it and quit whenever I wanna quit." Miku also responds.

"Well I know that until I get a lady on my hands, then I'm gonna probably stay as one for quite a while until I have a kid." Zorome says no to Goro basically.

"Well, until I find a husband then maybe I can still help you guys." Kokoro closes her eyes.

"Whatever is fine." Mitsuru, as mysterious as Klaxosaur's true origin.

"I wanna eat!" - Futoshi.

"What about you Hiro?" Goro makes Hiro stop walking.

"Well I am not sure but. Right now, I felt like someone was watching me." Hiro turns back to see only his squad mates.

"Guess it was nothing at all." Hiro rubs the back of his neck.

    ゴ

     ゴ
              ゴ

"I am still not used to this body yet. I need more. I need more human blood to take over the world. But this body I stole years ago still has not given up."

"Don't worry! As long as we kill the child! The body will certainly be yours!"

"I felt like someone was watching me....."

"That was probably the child, my lord."

"And this child's name?"

"Hiro..... Prince of Klaxosaurs... Hiro is his name..."

____

The squad finally made it to school and the timing was so perfect, as soon as Hiro stepped into the property, the lunch bell rang.

"Hooray! Lunch! I don't want the line to be long!" Futoshi starts running as fast as he can. Zorome catches up to him and passes first.

"Welp, I also don't wanna wait!" Miku chases after them. Goro as well as Hiro starts going after them, laughing.

"Guess I should chase after them." Ichigo sighs before looking at Ikuno sitting on a bench.

"Ikuno! I just realized that you weren't in the fight." Ichigo jogs to her and sits right next to her.

"My Stranxx, Hermit Purple is not a fighting Stranxx. It's more like a Stranxx that can track people, for example, if I want to find a missing person, I can grab a camera and smash it into pieces using Hermit Purple and I will find a photo of their last moments before being kidnapped."

"That's honestly really cool, my Stranxx is a fighting close combat type. It's fist can reach 100moh but Hiro's Stranxx, Star Platinum is much faster, not even I can see it." She pouts.

"But you should be glad you have a powerful Stranxx."

"I guess I should be, but you wanna grab lunch?" Ichigo stands up and looks at her as the wind blows both their bangs.

"Yeah, I'm really hungry." Ikuno smiles as they both head to the cafeteria. They grab their lunch tray that had hamburger with mash potatoes, their drinks consisted of milk and apple juice. They sat where the rest of their friends sat, Kokoro sat next to Mitsuru, Zorome and Futoshi were competing on who would finish their food the fastest, Miku stares at the 2 in disgust, Goro and Hiro have a causal conversation about comic books.

"Attention, all future heroes! We have an announcement to make!" The speakers around the wall speaks for the first time.

"The first day of school and already a Klaxosaur attack! And the students who were able to stop it were the ones at the opening ceremony!" Everyone in the lunchroom awe because most were afraid and some were too lazy to even participate.

"They are called Squad 13! Here are the pictures for evidence." A projection plays on the wall, showing a recording of all Squad 13 fighting lower class Klaxosaurs. Then the next clip shows them working together to destroy the forcefield of the Gutenberg Class.

How did they get the recording? A drone of course. But the drone did not capture Hiro. No one but him, Alpha and Zero Two knows. They also cut out where the drone were recording both Akoha and Zero Two spectating the battle.

"That is so cool! I wonder how they got to record us!" Zorome and his dull mind wonders.

"Are you an idiot? A drone of course."

"Also! There will be a dance tomorrow! Be sure to grab your love one's attention because this is only once a year!"

"WHAT!!!" Squad 13 shouts.