Chapter 36

[ Third POV ]

"I don't get it, why are we on a beach if we have no boat to travel across the sea?" Zorome questions Ichigo's motives.

"The thing is, Alpha called a transportation that will blow your mind." Ichigo smirks, pointing at the sea.

Zorome doesn't get it of course, "I see nothing but birds-."

A mini submarine pops up onto shore, surprising everyone including Mitsuru. "Woah that is so cool! When can we ride it! I didn't know our school was that rich!" Zorome and Futoshi run towards the submarine, laughing, and having fun.

"It seems he likes that submarine more than me." Miku looks away, crossing her arms.

"Please stop getting offended over a submarine, the submarine did nothing wrong." Hiro blankly stares at her, not in disgust, but in shame that such a fighter with potential is getting offended over a submarine.

"I called for a pickup during Mitsuru's and Hiro's mini battle as you can say." Alpha walks and follows Zorome and Futoshi. Hiro and Mitsuru look away, embarrassed.

"Now! Shall we go!"

...

Everyone was in the submarine, the lowest they could be at sea level. Ichigo was making coffee for Goro and her. Zorome and Futoshi were playing with all the gadgets. Mitsuru and Kokoro looked at the window for any new sign of life. Hiro looks at a magazine about the sea and hundreds and thousands of species that live in the seas.

"The ocean is amazing, when I grow older, I wanna become a marine biologist and study dolphins." He says to himself, not knowing Kokoro was listening to Hiro. While Mitsuru was making coffee, she decides to chat with him for a little bit out of boredom.

"You like the ocean? Why did you become one of us then?" She asks, curiosity over blooms all of these youngsters.

"W-Well before I had Star Platinum, being a marine biologist was a second option. I wanted to try to be one of you guys and if that didn't work, I guess Plan B would've been studying sea creatures."

"Really? Maybe I can join you as well." Kokoro smirks.

"Wh-What?" Hiro starts to get the wrong idea of what Kokoro just said.

"I'm just teasing with ya, why would I be a marine biologist when I already have the power to command and control all animals on Earth?"

"Right, you know I haven't seen you battle an enemy yet." Hiro realizes Kokoro and Ichigo were the only ones who hadn't fought in enemy yet. Miku was the only girl and she saved everyone from that red slimy creature and broke half 3/4 of the plane though.

"W-Well, how am I suppose to fight close range Stranxx types if an animal near me isn't fast enough. I have a limited range you know."

"You're right, maybe your ability might become useful one day." Hiro regrets his past words and smiles at Kokoro.

She realizes something about Hiro. No wonder why Zero Two fell for Hiro so quickly. But I already have Mitsuru. She looks at Mitsuru coming their way.

"Here is your coffee."

"Thank you."

...