Chapter 26

[ Third POV ]

"WHAT IS THAT THING?!" Everyone's eyes averted to the top of the airplane, on the sides were cabinets that held passengers luggages. The red slimy substance quickly drops onto a sleeping passenger's head and feeds off of it, digesting it's skin almost immediately.

"HELP ME AHHH!" It was already too late, the slime already digested his skull.

Zorome notices something about it's size now, "Hey is it me or did it just get bigger?" He points out.

"Now that you think about it, after eating that man alive I think the slime did get bigger." Mitsuru speaks out.

"Well we have to destroy it, it is an enemy," Star Platinum punches it into different pieces of slimes, making it multiply more.

"You just made it worse Hiro! I gotta go tell the pilots about this!" Zorome and Futoshi runs straight into the Pilot's room to find them missing. "Where did they go?! Who is piloting the plane! We are all gonna die! I'm gonna miss you Futoshi!" He cries and cries, almost accepting his fate.

"Stop being an idiot! Look!" Futoshi sits on the left seat and easily pilots it. "All you need to do is just lift it up nowadays."

"You're right." Zorome sits on the pilot seat next to Futoshi. "This is easy! It's like playing a video game again!" While they are having fun playing airplane in real life simulator, the slime quickly multiplies again and again.

"AHHHH HELP ME!"

"WHATS GOING ON!"

"WHAT IS THIS THING ON ME!"

"WHERE AM I!"

"KYAHH MY SON IS DEAD!"

Alpha growls, "This slime is murdering innocents for no reason! And it's gotten even bigger!" The slimes combined together to form an even bigger size. "We are no match for that! If solid things are digested into it then nothing DBS defeat it!" Goro who had just defeated Tower of Crimson runs straight into the pilot room.

"What are y'all 2 doing? Where are the pilots?" He asks.

"Dead or missing but I'm gonna pretend we are flighting off aliens from space! Pew pew!" Futoshi and Zorome still acting like jokesters during a life threatening situation.

"We could die anytime idiots! This is no fun matter!"

As the slime gets closer and closer towards the group who huddled the locked pilot's door. "Hey why is the door lock!" Ichigo bangs on it multiple time.

"I accidentally locked it! I'm tryna find the keys right now!" Goro's voice was barely heard from the screeching Miku produced from her vocal cords.

"We need something like a wall that is soft!" Hiro says.

A lightbulb hovers around Miku's head, "I forgot! I had Spicy Lady!" Spicy Lady with it's emerald eyes like Zero Two's and pink stripped body like her favorite color grabs a passenger seat straight from the floor and forms a wall with multiples of them.

"And the finishing blow!" It punches the wall with no effects or outcome to it.

"Nothing happened!" Mitsuru karate chops Miku's head. As soon as that was said, the slime attempts to swallow the seats whole but the whole thing stretched like rubber band.

"Wait what is going on?" Ichigo taps Miku's shoulder.

"You see, my Spicy Lady can make things elastic! Harder than diamond of course but not in solid terms!"

"Such a useful information about your Stranxx! But at a bad fucking time!" The pilot door opens and everyone rushes in. Miku then closes the door and punches the door to make it elastic.

"We can also make this whole room a safe place to land! Look! I see land! Now for the finishing blow! WANNABEEEE!" Spicy Lady punches the whole room, the seats, the controls and the windows. "Spicy Lady!"

"Miku! You never told me about how powerful your Stranxx is!" Zorome pouts.

"That's because you never asked!" She crosses her arms. "Also with all the dead passengers right now, we are the only ones left so I cut off 9/10 of the airplane and only us in the front."

"WHAT!!" Everyone karate chops not only Miku but Zorome as well. "What did I do!"

"Nothing!"

The plane soon breaks apart leaving only the pilot room to safely land on water and float like a boat that has a lesser density than a penny. But the plane crash on water makes it more intense, making mini tsunami waves, panicking the surviving passengers.

"This is too intense! All of this has to be worth it right!" Goro yells out, almost crying of fearing death.

"Shut your pie holes! We are on land now." Miku walks out of the broken plane. "Huh? Didn't notice." Futoshi takes off his seatbelt and follows Miku. Then everyone walks out and looks at the ocean.

"So we finally made it Huh?" Futoshi smirks, "We are in Egypt!"

"We are in fucking CHINA dipshit!" Zorome punches Futoshi to the ground.

"Wait! How are we going to get to Egypt now if we don't know how to get a ride from here! I hate everything!" Miku also starts kicking Futoshi with Zorome.