Chapter 24

[ Third POV ]
9:10 pm

"Ikuno! Where are you?!" Ichigo was in their shared room, her belongings were still there. Then she notices a huge amount of blood that leaves a trail.

"N-No way." Miku's eyes were widened. She just witnessed a goddamn murder, not even a kid should even feel or see this.

"There could be a fact that she is still alive!" Ichigo follows the trail of blood as Kokoro and Miku follow behind. "Ikuno has to be alive! There's no way she can lose that easily!" Ichigo says to herself, loud enough for the other 2 Stranxx users to hear.

"Yes, we believe you Ichigo." Kokoro quietly says, she is afraid this trail of blood will lead to something devastating, so heartbroken, not even the best therapist can fix her brain. The blood of trail leads to the front door of the school where they see a body laying on the floor.

"Who is that! Ikuno!" Ichigo runs up to the body who showed no response. "Wait Ichigo! That might be a trap!" Miku tries to warn her. With no hesitation Ichigo turns the body that was laying on it's face to it's back. Then she recognizes that face, "Hiro!"

Hiro's eyes were open, but he did not blink. Those lifeless eyes whose colors begin to grow black. "D-Did the trail of blood lead me to Hiro? To save Hiro?" She says to herself.

"Hiro! Hang in there! Hiro! You need to tell me what happened to Ikuno! Hiro!?" No response from Hiro. She shook him so much, Hiro's lifeless arms let go and uncovered the wounds he received from Gio. The 3 girls cover their mouths in shock, they couldn't believe it.

Star Platinum was defeated...

"Don't die on me Hiro! We need you Hiro! You hear me! What happen to Ikuno!" Ichigo gives up. Tears stream through her cheeks, dripping on Hiro's face. "Too fast... It all happened too fast..." She lays her head on Hiro's forehead, moving his and her body like a mother would while trying to make her baby sleep.

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

Ichigo, Miku and Kokoro gasp and looked at Hiro who was now coughing up blood.

*huff*

*huff*

*huff*

"What *huff* happened?! Am I *huff* dead?" Hiro looks at Ichigo's face who had tears flowing out of her eyes. "Hiro!" They all hugged him, despite covering themselves with his blood, they were just glad he was alive but not well.

"Hiro! Stop talking! You're losing too much blood! Here let me use Rock Free to cover your wound with my strings!" Ichigo summons Rock Free, it shoots out strings that instantly wrap around Hiro's waist, preventing his blood from bursting out like in movies with katana kills.

Ichigo breathes in one more time, "Ok now you can talk! What happened! Who did this to you!"

"This guy, he took Zero Two. I don't know how he appeared behind me but he punched a hole through my stomach in an instant. Then he kidnapped Zero Two, saying that she was about to become his bride! I must rescue her!" Hiro stands up and speed walks outside of school property.

"No! You're too weak!" Rock Free shoots a bunch of more strings and pulls Hiro back to them.

"We will figure all this out tomorrow morning! Right now you and the rest of us need some rest! We can deal with this in another time." Ichigo tries her best to convince Hiro not to die again, for all of their sake.

"I guess so..." Hiro's vision fades away and not even a minute long, he passes out from too much blood loss.

...