Chapter 14

[ Third POV ]

"Oi! Futoshi! You promised you give me half the food you stole from the dance!" Zorome chases Futoshi around everyone in the middle, dancing.

"I-I lied! I am just really hungry! Go dance with a girl or something!" Futoshi punches a girl with Sticky Finger and unzips her back. He hops in the emptiness void and zips her back to her original place.

"Where did that bastard go!" Zorome uses Areosmith to detect his breathing. "How did he disappear!" Zorome yells to the ceiling.

"Some creepy man used their Stranxx to go inside me! I'm freaking out! Kyahh!" A woman says, alerting Zorome.

"There's only one person I know who can do that." He smirks, walking up to the lady. He taps on her shoulder, "Did you say a man went inside your back?" She replies with a nod.

"Then I will unzip!" Zorome unzips the girl's back making her scream more. He pulls Futoshi with 2 arms out of the void and all the food spills to the ground as well as the drink.

"My food! Noooo!" Futoshi screams at the wasted food.

"Maybe if you would have shared, this all could have been avoided with just a bit of generosity." Zorome shrugs and walks away before feeling a murderous intent.

"I'll kill you Zorome! These food were for Kokoro!" Futoshi starts to drool like an enraged animal.

"C-Crap. I think I over did it a little." Zorome ran as fast as he can to the exit.

"STICKY FINGAHH!" Futoshi uses Sticky Finger to extend its own arm and hit Zorome in the back of the head. He gets decapitated but not actually killed as his body drops dead. But his head does not, he is still conscious.

"W-Wait! F-Futoshi! What are you doing! Bring me back to my body! I'm sorry man!" Zorome didn't want to be embarrassed in front of all the ladies.

"Hey guys look! A headless Zorome!" Futoshi gathers everyone's attention, a few seconds of silent before they all scream and run to the nearest exit.

"Don't step on my body! I can still feel the pain! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Zorome twitches from the high heels piercing through his back.

"AHHH!" Miku points at headless Zorome before passing out of shock.

"I suppose I did enough." Futoshi brings back Zorome to his injured body and puts it back.

"Bastard! Now I'm really gonna kill you!" Zorome summons Areosmith to shoot missiles and buckets at Futoshi. This was actual death and Futoshi ran the fastest he has ever ran to his dorm.

"VOLA!" Zorome poses, an absolute win for him today. He sees a passed out Miku drooling and twitching.

"Oi Miku! Get up!" Zorome bends over to her face and snaps his fingers rapidly at her ears.

"Huh? W-What?" She gets straight up and looks at Zorome with a body now.

"Thank god, I thought I was imagining a headless Zorome." She wipes her sweat away and looks around. "Where did everyone go?" She asks.

"Futoshi decided to scare everyone with my headless body and everyone ran to their dorms."

"I see! So I wasn't imagining!" She slams her fist on her hand. Then just awkward silence.

"H-hey." She blushes.

"Yes?" He replies.

"So do you wanna dance with me?" She looks away, he smirks.

"Is this asking me out?"

"N-No!" Then more silence.

"Yes.." She submits.