Chapter 29

[ Third POV ]

Singapore

"Hey Ichigo! Why are we in Singapore? We are heading south! Egypt is west of us!" Futoshi is shown eating his barbecue chips he bought from the boat rent store.

"Because we need a boat to go faster than just walking." Ichigo pays the store owner the rent for the boat.

"Here you go ma'am." The store owner hands her the keys to a specific boat. "Since you guys are new to boat riding, I will have a captain with you 9 wonderful people." She smiles.

"Thanks for the compliment." Goro smiles back.m

Futoshi and Zorome runs to the nearest boat they could find. "We are gonna be riding with these babies Futoshi, maybe we can tip the boat making the girls fall and soaking wet. If they have clothes that are see-through when wet, we will hit the jackpot." Zorome devilishly smiles back at Futoshi.

"You're right. Wait aren't you in a relationship?" He asks, finishing his bag of BBQ chips.

"You're right, but that doesn't stop me from being a big pervert!" They both laugh together in harmony.

*FWAP*

"You're cheating on me already!" Miku shows up with a newspaper rolled up like she is gonna beat someone with it. And she is going to be someone with it, Zorome.

"Take that!" She rapidly hits him faster than Areosmith's bullets at this point. This knocks out Zorome to the floor, having a big bump on his head which was physically impossible, but Miku just made it possible if you have the power and speed.

"Go heal him Alpha." Miku gets on the boat with the rest of the Darling Crusaders.

Alpha chuckles and heals Zorome with his Golden Alpha. "There, try not to be a pervert in front of your girlfriend. It was hard for me to keep the urge to peek on other women."

"No way! You almost cheated on Zero Two!" Futoshi was eavesdropping the conversation all the time.

"Not like that of course, haha." Alpha smiles.

What is happening to me? I'm actually enjoying their presence.

In no time, Alpha has had more fun with these people than his original squad faster than he thought it would happen. Let's hope this friendship is useful for the future. The 3 get on the boat, waiting for the captain.

"Sorry you guys had to wait! I had some hard negotiation with the other captains." The captain shows up. He wears a sailor hat, a blue striped shirt and tan shorts showing his muscular body. He is surprisingly tall at just 6'5.

"That's the captain! Oh my god!!" Miku fangirls.

"You're doing what I just did, and you're getting no punishment? What happen to our gender equality that I long yearn for." Zorome stares at her and then sighs, looking at the captain's well built figure. "I wonder if I workout, Miku would start to notice me more than just my personality."

"Don't worry honey! I am still going to be with you." Miku kisses his cheeks.

Ok never mind, I take back everything I say.

"He really bought it."

"He is so easy."

Goro and Ichigo cringe at their relationship. The captain gets on their boat, "Now shall we head to India?" The boat's engine turns on, making a loud noise and then they head out to India.

...

Futoshi and Zorome look at the Bay of Bengal which was their location at the time. "I wonder if we can actually be attacked here."

"No way! Futoshi you're an idiot! We are miles away from shore and you think we can be attacked out of nowhere? It's pretty obvious that no one can swim to these lengths unless it was Miku thinking that I was actually cheating on her." Zorome hysterically laughs.

"There are so many death flags you just spoke. But I really do hope we don't get attacked."

"Again I just said-."

*KABOOM*

The engine suddenly blows up and smoke comes out of it, a quantity of it that isn't normal at all. "What happen?!" Ichigo takes a look at it.

"Oh my, it seems the engine has blown up. Don't worry, I can fix it in 10 minutes! Just make sure no sharks are coming towards us." The captain takes out the cover of the engine. "Oh my, it's very bad. This will 15 minutes actually." His hands reach in the important parts.

"There are sharks in here?!" Zorome looks both sides, spotting nothing but birds flying. "Phew, thank god there are no sharks, now we can rest!"

"So many flags on what you just said." Futoshi stares at him, no expression.

"Shut up with the flags! Is it like you surrender!" Zorome tries to tackle Futoshi and his large body. Zorome is as skinny as Hiro, of course to no avail, eventually Zorome tries out.

"Give up?" Futoshi stares at him, looking down on him.

"Whatever. I'm gonna put my legs in the water so I can push off some steam." Zorome takes off his shoes and socks. He sits down on the edge of the boat, letting go of his legs and his legs reach into the cold salty water. "Colder than I thought."

"Man I have never seen the ocean actually. This is actually pretty beautiful." Ichigo lays her head on Goro. Of course, the young couple are also on a date everyday now since they are on an adventure at the same time.

"Hey Hiro, what do you think of Zero Two?" Alpha asks.

"W-Well I like her of course, but after we save her, I think I'll let you have her." His voice fades away, accepting his fate.

"Thank you. I appreciate that." Alpha puts his hands on his right shoulder.

Of course Mitsuru and Kokoro are also on a date, they were looking at the birds in the sky. The birds flew in a V shape letter, they like to fly in packs of course. "I bet that bird is gonna poop on you." Kokoro laughs. "No u."

Miku on the other hand was ogling on the captain's back and rear end. "Sexy." She says quietly.

"Pardon me?" The captain turns back.

Miku stumbles back, "Nothing! Keep fixing the engine." She goes back to staring at the captain's ass. "I wanna grab that."

"Man how long is this gonna take? I wanna get to India and eat." Zorome swings his feet, not knowing a thing at all. I'm not talking about Miku staring at the captain, it is about something in that ocean...

*CHOMP*

An unknown sea creature takes out an important limb of Zorome, 2 of them actually. Everyone's attention but not the captain are on Zorome, and his...

Leg less..
Body...

"AHHH! My legs! Where they go!"

Then the sea creature from behind, takes Kokoro and kidnaps her into the ocean.

"KOKOROOOOO!" Mitsuru screams for her name as Kokoro gets taken in the water.

"MY LEGSSS AHHHHHH!"