Chapter 45

[ Third POV ]

"I shall drink Alpha's blood.." Gio was right next to Alpha's lifeless body. The knife that killed him was still intact in his throat.

"Tch. Get the hell away from him! Don't do anything crazy at this instant!"

"I heard Alpha was an experiment with half Klaxosaur and Human blood. Zero Two also told me she was part of that experiment, that means if I suck Alpha's blood right now. I will power up even more! And Hiro.... what led me to this place was you. All thanks to you, you basically killed yourself. Looks like Ichigo and the rest are still knocked out, I'll suck their blood once I'm done with you."

"I said don't do anything weird!" Hiro shouts, running towards Gio at this moment.

"2 decades ago I stole your father's body, and the blood I just drank was Alpha's blood. And the one who led me to this state was you Hiro. Goodbye Darling Crusaders, you people were in my way for my true destiny, my true fate but now. I, the almighty Gio shall exterminate you all. Heheheheheh!! HAHAHAHAHHA! HAAAHAAAAHAAAHAA!!"

"Alpha...." Hiro notices a cloud come out of Alpha's body. Then the mysterious cloud floats up to the sky. It forms a person.

"No matter.. no matter what a Gio is about to do to my body. You must never get angry and throw your fist first." The cloud formed into Alpha's soul and spoke.

"Is this Alpha's soul? Is this what Zorome was talking about when Futoshi died?" Hiro stares at it, feeling shocked and confused at the same time.

"It happened because it had to happen. But like I said, you must never be enraged and land your hits first. Goro as they first one to find out his ability, I relayed his message to you. Because of that, you are now able to stop time for 2-3 seconds. But when Gio stops time, you can only move for 2 seconds. Use that time wisely, Hiro..."

"Y-Yes, I will."

Alpha wipes a tear from his face, "Hiro...."

Hiro listens to him one last time.

"This trip was really fun wasn't it? Back then, I thought you were some newbie new to this. I do not regret spending these last 50 days with you. Good grief. I guess this is goodbye.....Hiro..." Alpha fades away. The lamp post blinds Hiro's sight.

"Was it an illusion?" Hiro says to himself.

"Where do you thinking you're looking at! HIRO!!" Gio's hands stabs Alpha's corpse. The more time passes, the less blood is in Alpha's lifeless body. Then his body was completely sucked dried, his skin lost color, his muscles were shrinking.

"You motherfucker!" Hiro starts to get pissed off, a warning sign.

"Now he is a just an empty shell.. hehehehehe...HAHAHAHHA!!" Gio powers up and his wounds were instantly healed.

Hiro now starts to go back to running towards him. "Alpha told me to never get angry at Gio. But that is impossible now! No one can calm down after seeing that!"

"This shall be the last final round.." Gio and Hiro go at it again.

Hiro surprises Gio by jumping vertically. Gio smirks and jumps to catch up to him.

"ZA WARUDO!! Stop time!"

*BWWOOOSSSHHMMNN*