Chapter 43

[ Third POV ]

     ゴ

    ゴ

   ゴ

     ゴ

"So we finally meet Huh? Gio?" Alpha was below the stairs while Gio was on top of it. Ichigo and the rest prepare to attack him.

Gio slowly claps, "Congrats Ichigo, you led your group from Japan to Egypt. I am surprised you manage to defeat Vanilla Ice, but at a cost...."

Zorome frowns.

"If you want to reward me, how about Zero Two and your life?" Alpha spits on the floor, ruining Gio's floor.

"Zorome.... I will give you a chance unlike these weaklings. You are a very capable Stranxx user which I would hate to kill. How about joining me and becoming a vampire like me. We could rule the world, your Areosmith has a huge range and my Za Warudo is powerful. How about killing your fake comrades and joining me?" Gio attempts to bribe Zorome.

"Don't think you can bribe me after killing Futoshi! I faced too much to be your side!" Zorome runs up to the stairs by himself.

*FOOM*

Zorome was suddenly behind Alpha.

"W-What?"

"What happen? I was running up the stairs. How did I get here?" Zorome looks at everyone.

"Hmmm? How about this, if you try to run up those stairs again and appear behind Alpha again, then you must've subconsciously submit to me." Gio sits on his royal chair.

"Like hell I will!" Zorome runs up the stair again.

*FOOM*

Zorome again appears behind Alpha.

"What?! How! I surely was on the stairs not long ago!" Zorome pats his legs.

"Z-Zorome, d-don'ttell me.." Miku was afraid to admit it.

"Futoshi...Give me hope!"

"Hehehehahaha. So you do wanna join me?" Gio laughs.

"Don't lie to us! I wanted to kill you long time ago!" Zorome summons Areosmith.

As Areosmith flies towards Gio, he slowly stands up. "Then you leave me no choice Zorome, hmph." A Stranxx slowly grows solid. The Stranxx was yellow, resembling Gio's clothing. It had a green plastic heart on it's chin. 2 oxygen tanks on the back. A helmet covering the nose but leaving the eyes wide open. It had 4 more hearts on each of it's limb. The Stranxx had a muscular build just like Gio, and was as tall as Star Platinum.

"Then you will just have to die! Zorome!"

"So that is Za Warudo?! Come at me!" Zorome runs up the stairs, Alpha and Mitsuru joins him as the girls were helpless.

"Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda! Muda!" (Muda= Useless)

*SMASH*

A hole in the wall next to Ichigo breaks open. 2 people stands before them and gives them a thumbs up.

Hiro.

Goro.

"You guys! You're alive!" Ichigo starts to have more faith.

"Don't worry Ichigo. We wouldn't leave you." Hiro smiles.

"So Hiro is really alive? How interesting, I can't wait." Gio says to himself before running away from sunlight. Hiro notices Gio and tries to catch up to him.