Chapter 28

[ Third POV ]

"H-Hiro!" Zorome screams his name out.

"It's already too late! I got his neck and I am gonna take him with me for Lord Gio to finish him himself!" The small shark speaks out before taking Hiro with him, he goes back into the running faucet.

...

Up on the rooftop of the restaurant that Zorome and the rest were just eating, 2 men are present and smirking.

"You got Hiro huh? Lord Gio would be satisfied and pay us extra." A blonde says, he has long blonde hair, a tan skin and clothes that resemble a hippie. The other man has short brown hair and has a hipster like outfit. Both have lipstick on and a nice tan skin.

"Squalo, am I being useful?"

"Yes Tiazano." Both their names were spoke out loud.

"My Stranxx, The Clash is still holding onto Hiro's neck, but I have to eliminate Zorome first so we don't get caught." Squalo looks down on the still eating Stranxx users.

"Don't worry, my Stranxx, The Talking Tongue can control his voice. This makes Zorome unable to communicate with his fellow teammates" Tianzo says.

...

"Where are you, you bastard! Why did you take Hiro away and not kill him!" Zorome speaks for his mind, keep in mind Tianzo can control Zorome's voice but only when he wants to.

"What did you call me? I'll kill you for that!" The Clash appears onto a wet puddle that Hiro made when he was suddenly attacked.

"So your Stranxx powers are to teleport into any liquid substance and resembles a shark eh? How weak!" Zorome taunts the enemie, doing lady-like gestures as The Clash can see him do it.

"Quiet down! Your abilities is just an airplane that shoots!" Squalo fires back.

"Not only that..." Zorome smirks before summoning Areosmith and shooting the puddle of water right next to the bathroom door.

"Tch! What?! How?!"

"My Areosmith has a radar that can detect breathing from any lifeform. I just sensed Hiro's right now and decided to shoot your fins for a bit." Zorome appears to have a radar and a scouter.

...

"Squalo! Are you okay?!" Tianzo rushes to his aid.

"I'm okay, the bastard shot my fin which means he shot my arm." Squalo grunts in pain.

"I'll make him stop taunting you if you want me to-." Tianzo gets cut off.

"No, I want him to taunt me. When I get to kill him, I'll taunt him last and he will die gruesomely and knowing he was the one being taunted last."

...

"There you are!" Areosmith shoots another puddle of now dirty water. The Clash barely dodges it and switches into a new strategy.

"So if you can detect Hiro's breathing but not mine. Then how about I leave Hiro alone and go for you next!" The Clash appears in the sink, leaving Hiro's unconscious body to bleed to death from the neck bite that The Clash did.

"Damn! He is smart!" Zorome turns 180 to the water droplets on the wall.

"Now which water substance will I come out of? While you were shooting the puddle of water, some of the water got onto the wall, leaving more chances for me to attack you!" Zorome ignores his taunts and focuses on every one of the dripping water.

Then he notices one that is going down a lot faster. "If the shark is in that water droplet, the weight of it will certainly change as gravity demands it. There you are!" Zorome reveals his plans and shoot the puddle of water again. This time though, Hiro was the one who was shot.