Chapter 21

[ Thirs POV ]

"Centerfold... why were you attempting to capture Zero Two?" The interrogators asks, Centerfold was rescued as soon as possible by the staffs of Hiro's school ever since their report. They have kept his deaths secret so everyone would be cool again.

"I was hired by him." He confesses, his body were filled with bandages from the 3rd degree burn on the road since no one helped him get off the hot conductive road. The interrogators look at each other, they nod and proceed to ask more questions while the other was writing down his answers to these questions.

"Who is him?" As soon as that question was asked, Centerfold quickly shivers, even when the pain was too much, he still was shaking.

"I can't say his name. I'll be killed if I say his name." His depressed face suddenly turns into a feared expression. The interrogators try to calm him down but fail nonetheless.

"He will succeed capturing Zero Two! I know of it! His Stranxx power is to conquer the world! Not even all of us together can defeat him!" Centerfold shakes more frequently and violently, knocking down the 2 chairs next to him.

"What does he want to do with Zero Two?" The interrogators calmly ask, they are not surprise by this action since they experience it once a week with other criminals.

"He wants her to bear his children! Somehow she is the only woman capable of it!" Centerfold sweats reach down to his chin, dripping each second. The interrogators were shocked by this, surprise by this answer. They immediately write it down and report it to the Doctor.

"His name?" They ask one more time.

"H-His name is... I can't say it! I'll be killed!" Centerfold covers his face to avoid eye contact with the rest.

"No one is in here with us! It is safe to say it! No one can hear it!" One interrogator harshly shouts at Centerfold. Believing that he was safe, Centerfold says it.

"Really? Thank god. His name is G-! AAAAHHH!" Weird tentacles make their way out of Centerfold's body, flying everywhere. Everyone closes the door and escapes, spectating the horror on the window.

"I knew it! The moment you say his name! You die! He planted it in me when I didn't notice! I'll tell you guys this monstrosity! It's called a fleshbud! Whenever we are revealing his name! It detects it in our brain and then explodes like a planted bomb!" And that Centerfolds brain explode into pieces, his head still intact but the inside damage was done.

"What monsters." They say.

"All I heard was G. Search up all the names that starts with G!"

"On it sir!"

_____________________________________

"Ney Futoshi, when do you think you're ever gonna get a girlfriend?" Zorome takes a bite of his chocolate chip cookie Miku made for him.

"I was thinking about Kokoro but since Mitsuru stole her, I was always relying on food now." Futoshi looks up at the sky, imaging the clouds as his favorite food which were ramen.

"Really? You do it with foods? How disturbing I must say." Zorome got the wrong idea of how Futoshi does things with food.

"No! You idiot! Not like that! I mean I stress eat! But then I lost interest in her." Futoshi quickly says before going back to imaging the clouds as food.

"How did you? She's really quit and all."

"I don't know, more like betrayal of course but I don't care."

"Hey guys! The cookies are now fully baked!" Miku and her pink apron makes Zorome blush quiet deeply. "That apron surprisingly fits her well." He whispers to Futoshi. Just like Zorome, he gets the wrong idea of what he said.

"Zorome is saying you have been losing a lot more weight recently!" He snitches on him.

"I didn't mean it like that! I just said it was cute!" Pushing Futoshi off the bench, Zorome quickly run straight towards Miku, bowing at her like a goddess.

"This relationship really has changed him. Whatever." Futoshi gets up and follows the other 2. They have been treating the school like it were their own house due to lack of Klaxosaurs.

As they enter Miku's dorm. Everyone was there, Goro and Ichigo, Mitsuru's and Kokoro, Ikuno and Hiro, Zero Two and Alpha who surprisingly was hanging out with them.

"I'm telling you! Kazuma does not die in the end!" Goro argues with Hiro, both were getting frustrated on who to believe.

"I'm telling you dude! So many death flags are coming up!" Hiro debunks Goro's explanation.

"Ichigo." Ikuno calls her, sewing gloves as a mini project for her. "Yes?" She responds, staring at her lifeless face as if it was no one in that human body.

"How do you feel about your relationship?" She asks a bizarre question no one as ever asked before.

"It's really good actually. I think me and Goro have been more closer than ever since there were people we actually liked to hang out with. A great example would be you Ikuno." She smiles at her, Ikuno blushes and goes back to sewing. "Thank you Ichigo."

"Mitsuru, do you think the plants would be safe without water for one day?" Kokoro worries for her plants as she forgot to water them. She peers through the window to look at them as if they were dying already.

"Do not worry, I've seen stronger plants go without a week of water, not even an inch of raindrop." He dismisses her worries and turns them into confidence. "You're right I guess. "

"Zero Two." Alpha calls for her name.

"Yes darling?"

"Do you wanna leave soon? I wanna be alone with you." He looks around of this place. The only reason he was here because he was forced to be here by the rest of the girls including Zero Two.

"Not yer darling! The fun is just getting started!" Zero Two pouts, not ever wanting to leave, Alpha gives up and takes a nap on the couch. Zero Two notices Hiro and Goro arguing about their own things, looking at Alpha who fell asleep, she gets up and sits by Hiro, stopping the 2 from arguing furthermore.

"Yes Zero Two?" Hiro looks at her with a blank expression. "Nothing, I just wanna sit here." She takes a good look at the picture of their kiss again before instead of putting it inside her pocket, she hides it in her sweater that covers her school uniform.

Hiro and Goro go back to arguing again displeasing Zero Two, wanting Hiro's attention. Futoshi and Zorome fights over the last cookie, basically tackling each other.

"Alpha stop them!" Ichigo commands the awoke Alpha.

"Hey guys please stop, I'm too tired for this shit." He doesn't even try to stop them, just telling them instead of knocking them out. "Shut up!" Zorome pushes Futoshi towards Zero Two, dropping the something that will change their destiny.

"Oh crap. It's that photo." Zorome speaks.