Chapter 25

[ Third POV ]

"Oi Futoshi, did you get the passports the school sent us?" Zorome asks Futoshi who was staring at the food section of the airport.

He yells once more, "Oi Futoshi!" This time gaining his attention.

"Y-Yes?"

"Did you keep the passports safe and hidden?" Zorome repeats his question again.

Futoshi sweats, "I think I may have lost it. Not gonna lie." Zorome didn't needed to hear the rest, he punch Futoshi everywhere in the body as he starts to chase him.

"W-Wait! I can explain!"

"There is no need to explain! How are we gonna save Zero Two if your dumb ass brain isn't as smart as average 4th graders!" Futoshi falls down and Zorome stomps on his bottoms multiple times.

"Cut it out you 2, it's pretty obvious no one would lend Futoshi their passports, I have all of them of course." Ichigo smirks. "Here you go ma'am." She gives her their tickets to the public airplane with first class. This was a rich city so everyone had first class in the airplane. Thus it was very crowded everytime.

"Thank you very much, have a wonderful flight at JoPlaneJo." The woman says their Airport name.

"Alright guys, lets go." Futoshi gets up like he didn't receive any bruises and runs straight to a seat with the windows on the side.

"Is this his first time on an airplane." Miku with no emotion on her face says to Ichigo while staring at Futoshi squealing.

"Let him be, this might actually be his first time. Wait until we actually land into Egypt, he will start to cry." Ichigo sits on a seat next to Goro. They both lay their heads on each other's and hold hands.

"Let me join y'all too!" Miku sits behind them with Zorome. Mitsuru and Kokoro sit across from Goro and Ichigo. While Hiro and Alpha sit across from Miku and Zorome, Futoshi was sitting all by himself, not caring for a single thing, just wanting to see the world from above.

Everyone else starts huddling in and another person sat by Futoshi who grew his interest. "Say, aren't you that kid with those zipper powers?"

"Huh? Yes I am! Am I famous now?!" He wonders to himself, also muttering it out loud for the old man to chuckle.

"You're not famous, I just recognize you. You're going to Egypt too? What are you going to do there anyway?"

"Uh-Uh." Futoshi my be stupid in the brain but he knew not to reveal their true intentions for going to Egypt. "We are tourists! We like to explore new things! Of course Japan has many tourist attractions and now we are done with them, so we decided Egypt was next." There were so many mistakes Futoshi made more than how much food he eats daily.

"Ah I see. My name is Crimson Fly." He gestures for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Crimson Fly!" Futoshi greets back with also, another handshake.

...

It is night time during their plane ride, they are not even 1/4 of the way there yet they grew very tired. Miku was sleeping on Zorome's shoulder. Kokoro also doing the same thing as well as Ichigo and Goro. Alpha and Hiro were still wide awake, both knowing enemies would be on their way. Futoshi was snoring really loud that Crimson Fly had trouble sleeping. But he was old to begin with and a lot of old people don't need sleep or can't sleep.

"So who did that guy look like? The one that took Zero Two." asked Alpha, peering at other sleepers on the plane.

"He has a muscular well toned body, he has blonde hair and was shirtless at the time." answered Hiro.