Chapter 18

[ Third POV ]

"This burger is really good Hiro!" Zero Two's cheeks were like a squirrel with 2 nuts on each cheek.

"It really is, I come by here once in a while." Hiro takes a bite with manners unlike Zero Two eating it like an animal. She takes the pink lemonade from Hiro's hand and drinks it all up from his dry the burger was.

"Sorry, I just got thirsty again." She hands him an empt large cup. "Man you really do eat a lot don't you?" He chuckles.

"What was that?!" She shouts at him, gaining everyone in the restaurant their attention and eyeballs.

"Sorry again.." Zero Two looks away.

"It's alright I guess." Hiro grabs the empty cup and heads to the drinks machinery. He pours more pink lemonade and heads back to the table. But something was wrong. He looks at the window to see a man spying on Zero Two. Then a Stranxx appears behind her. He drops the cup, "Zero Two! Look out!" He shouts for her name.

"Huh?" It was too late. The Stranxx pulls her out of the restaurant and jumps to a nearby building. Hiro leaves the tip on the table and chases after the enemy.

"Where did that guy go? Why does he want Zero Two!" Hiro sees the end of his trails, going into an alleyway. He stops in a dead end where the enemy is surrounded by only him. He finds Zero Two unconscious on the man's shoulder.

"You should have followed me here! Now she will watch you die!" The man's Stranxx appears to be another muscular figure with a mummy like characteristic.

"My name is Centerfold! My Stranxx! The Mummy shall rip you through shreds!" The Mummy attacks Hiros face mainly, he barely dodges them with enough speed until falling onto the ground.

"I win!" Centerfold goes for a stomp on the chest until Hiro uses Star Platinum. "Star Platinum!" Star Platinum punches The Mummy back to it's user, Centerfold.

"Tch! I heard your Star Platinums strength is no joke! I'll test that out myself!" The Mummy starts using his punch barrage towards Hiro. "Hora! Hora! Hora!" Centerfold battle cries and does one more punch, landing a hit on Hiro's stomach.

"Ough!" Hiro pukes out blood.

"I knew it! Star Platinum's power is no match for The Mummy! This is the end!" Star Platinum quickly parries The Mummy's karate chop and kicks him 5 meters apart. "Tch! You still got more fighting spirit left?" Centerfold destroyers the dead end wall in the alley and runs away again.

"You're not running away again!" Hiro chases after him again. He uses Star Platinum's legs to increase his speed. He gets closer to Centerfold by the second. "You fell for it!" Centerfold uses The Mummy to jab Hiro in the nose, making his nose bleed. Hiro stops dead in his tracks and realizes that they are on the roof of this building.

"What do you need Zero Two for! Why do you need her! Where are you taking her!" Hiro angrily shouts at Centerfold. "Maybe if I disobey my lords order, I might have some fun with her first." Centerfold licks the unconscious Zero Two's cheek.

"B-Bastard!" Hiro attempts to run straight at him.

"Now hold on Hiro! You don't want me doing nasty stuff to her in front of her face right? I heard your Star Platinums range is only 5 meters! We are only 10 meters apart! It be best if you don't move! AHAHAHAHA!" Centerfold laughs, his face facing up the sky.

"He isn't looking!" Hiro cautiously approaches him with each step, trying to get 5 meters close.

"Stop right there Hiro! I know you're thinking I might have been leaving my guard down. But I laid The Mummy's string that is wrapped around him below you!" Centerfold was shouting way too loud, it woke up Zero Two from her big nap.

"W-What is going on? H-Hiro! What's happening?" Her first sight was Hiro being wrapped around toilet paper with blood all over it. She looks to her right to see a creepy man that looks like he was about to do nasty things to her.

"Don't you dare summon your Stranxx right now Zero Two. Or your darling Hiro will be squished to death by the strings of The Mummy." Zero Two stops struggling and accepts defeat. "Sorry Hiro.." She looks down in shame.

"Now Hiro, I shall squished you to death while your lover watches! My lord! I have successfully kidnapped Zero Two for you! I also got to kill Hiro! You will pay me in advance!" Centerfold prepares for kill Hiro in front of Zero Two's own innocent eyes.

"Hiro no!" Zero Two screams for her life, feeling like it was Hiro's last moment.

"Yare Yare. I'm now closer." Hiro sighs.

"What do you mean! I'm gonna kill you!" Centerfold starts to go crazy, thinking he won't lose.

"Star Finger!" Star Platinums 2 fingers extend to penetrate Centerfold's face. Centerfold lets go of Zero Two and sits on the ground, covering his wound.

"Star Platinum's range might be 5 meters. But his move Star Finger can extend to 10 meters. You lost the minute you stopped to jab me in the nose." Hiro gets closer and closer to Centerfold.

"S-Stay away from me! I'll give you money! Now wait! I won't bother you again!" Centerfold thinks of many excuses.

"You won't be near us ever again!" Hiro summons Star Platinum.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!" Star Platinum unleashes yet another barrage of fists, launching Centerfold up into the air and landing on the hot road where his skin gets cooked alive.

Stranxx Name: The Mummy

Stranxx Master: Centerfold

Power: B
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: C
Precision: C
Growth Potential: D

Hiro bends down to Zero Two's face and smiles at her. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Y-Yes." Zero Two quickly uses Crazy Crystal's healing ability on Hiro and heals his wounds.

"Thanks for saving me." Zero Two stands up and pats Hiro's back. She proceeds to kiss him in the cheeks and looks away immediately.

"That's just a thank you gift." She still looks away.

"Thank you. And your welcome. Should we get back to school?" Hiro holds her hands.

"Yes..."

On the hot steaming road, Centerfold screams in pain from the temperature from the road. "Stupid shit eating bitches!"

Centerfold - Retires