Chapter 7

[ Third POV ]

Both Hiro and Zero Two stood their ground, summing their Stranxx.

"You said you wanna compare our Stranxxs?" Zero Two devilishly grinned.

"Somewhat like that, but don't go all out."

"We will see about that."

The two waited for the first leaf to fall and touch the floor.
1...
2....
THREE

They get closer to their maximum range and each of their Stranxx attacks one another.

"ORAORAORAORAORA!" Star Platinum's battle cry goes Lourdes than Crazy Crystal's.

"DORARARARARARARA!"

"Not bad, it can keep up with my Crazy Crystal's speed."

"That's not all I got." Hiro responded to Zero Two's cockiness.

"Really?" Her smirk give Hiro's look away as Crazy Crystal pretends to aim for his shoulder, tricking Star Platinum to dodge it's fist only to be hit by another one.

"Is that really all Star Platinum can do? I would say that is impressive considering you just now achieved your Stranxx. But this is already over, I won!" Zero Two decides to finish it all with a harder but slower punch.

"DORA!"

Star Platinum parries the punch by blocking it, only receiving minimal damage. "You will have to be faster than that Zero Two." He chuckles.

"I didn't put my back into it though." Crazy Crystal uses it's left fist to knock out Star Platinum's block and swoops it's leg across Star Platinum's leg, tripping Hiro as well.

"It's over!" Crazy Crystal goes for a chop on the back.

"Star Finger!" Hiro unconsciously does an unknown move that Star Platinum yells out. It's index finger and middle finger extend to hit Crazy Crystal's face, knocking off it's helmet. Thus showing Crazy Crystal's true beauty enough to make Hiro blush.

"You only knocked off it's helmet!" She goes for another chop again but this time, Star Platinum dodges it and attempts to grab Crazy Crystal and squeeze it to death.

"If I shed off Crazy Crystal's armor off! It will become faster than your Stranxx!" All of Crazy Crystal's armor pops out at 60 mph but still Star Platinum's insane reflexes blocks it.

"Crap, she is dangerous. No wonder why she is on of the 9's. I have no choice... But to RUN!" Hiro runs away into the forest.

"What is he doing? Following his family's secret technique? What am I even talking about, I gotta catch up to him!" Zero Two laughs and chases Hiro down to the forest.

A few minutes later Hiro decides to hide behind a tree since running away from Zero Two will waste his stamina.

"HirOooOOoo." Zero Two echoes his name in the forest.

"Gotta keep quite."

"Ney, your Stranxx was pretty cool and awesome. I think you are very interesting. Won't you be my, darling?"

"What?!" Hiro accidentally falls into Zero Two's trap,

"Found you! You're finished!" Crazy Crystal aims it's strongest fist to Star Platinum's face.

"Star Finger!" Star Platinum extends it's finger to aim  at Zero Two's chest.

"It's useless! My fist is faster by an inch!" Until she felt something went inside her stomach. She looks down, coughing up blood and sees her shoulder pads that had crystal edges that pierced her skin.

"When you were shedding your armor that flew about 60 mph, my Star Platinum's precision and with it's speed managed to catch one and keep it hidden so you wouldn't see it. I guess your Stranxx's precision isn't all that better as mine. Your Crazy Crystal is faster than my Star Platinum without it's armor indeed. But you grew cocky and only cared about what would happen to my body once it was contacted by your fist."

"Not bad." Zero Two makes her Stranxx heal both of them before disappearing.

"You're a very interesting person Hiro." She smiles, making Hiro slightly blush and look away.

"Should we get back to school?" Hiro stutters.

"That is right, but where the hell are we?" Zero Two looks around her area. All she saw was trees that looked all the same.

"Crap! I forgot! I'll just jump using Star Platinum and with it's enhanced eyesight, I will locate the school." Hiro uses his Stranxx's legs to jump at an extraordinary height no human can do and sees the school to his west side.

"We just need to go west and we will be okay." Hiro lands safely and firmly on the ground.

So cool. Zero Two thought to herself.

"Okay, that's fine for me!" Zero Two happily skips through the trees while Hiro tries to catch up.

"Hey wait! No need to rush!"

"Huh? I just want to meet my darling!" She smiles.

"Darling?" Hiro asks.

"Yes! My darling is waiting for me! I told him I would be swimming in the lake! He is someone precious to me."

"I see." Hiro looks down at himself. He has never thought of an actual relationship before.

"Why so sad? Don't you also have someone precious to you?" Zero Two, curious about Hiro's sudden behavior.

"It's nothing, but my mom is my most precious thing to me."

"I see, I have no parents but I'm okay! That's because of my darling!"

"So how did you guys get together then?" Zero Two was surprised about Hiro's question but answered it without hesitation.

"Well when I was first here, I didn't really know how to act like. But my darling accepted for who I am, I wouldn't be strong if it were for my darling."

"Alpha Huh? What is his Stranxx?"

"His Stranxx is Golden Alpha. It is stronger than my Crazy Crystal and can also heal. It's true power is unknown to me because I would not survive it if he did it to me."

"That's terrifying, and that's the strongest Stranxx in this school?"

"Maybe the strongest in the whole world." Zero Two adds in to Hiro's sentence.

"Well Jeez, that's surprising." They finally arrive at school.

"Welp! See you later!" Zero Two passes by him and hugs Alpha.

"Later?" Hiro repeats the last word from Zero Two?"

Stranxx Name: Golden Alpha

Stranxx Master: Alpha

Power: A
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: B
Growth Potential: A