Chapter 8

[ Third POV ]

Hiro walks past both Alpha and Zero Two and heads to where the rest of his squad is at. "I wonder where they are all at."  Hiro turns his head left to right but still no sign of anyone, not even Goro.

"I guess I will go to my dorm until Lunch starts." Hiro heads to his dorm and unlocks the door with his dorm key. He looks at Goro's comic books and decides to read them and try it out.

Meanwhile, Zero Two and Alpha's conversation continues.

"So why were you with that Hiro guy?" Alpha raises an eyebrow.

"Oh that guy! You know how he had just received his Stranxx! Yeah! He decides that he would test it near the lake where I was taking a bath at. We kinda fought for a bit and I actually lost!" Zero Two was all lovey dovey, Alpha was just shocked Zero Two was actually beaten by someone who just received his new Stranxx.

"No way, you losing? Come on, you can do better than that." Alpha attempts to find out of Zero Two is lying or not.

"Why would I ever lie to my darling? He was very smart! I shed off my armor to be more faster than him but his Star Platinum managed to catch my shoulder pads at 60mph! That's pretty fast you know!" Alpha starts to lose more hope of Zero Two lying.

"Well then, that settles. But do you think his Stranxx might be stronger than mine?" Alpha sweats, hoping his dominance over the school doesn't fade out.

"Well you do have a killer move that you can't test on me because I will die! But I really don't know, I never seen you 2 fought before so I can't choose a winner yet. Even if you lose! I will still stay by your side darling!" Zero Two's precious smile makes Alpha blush.

"I-I guess you're right." He attempts to kiss her until they start hearing gunshots.

"Come here Futoshi! You stole my breakfast and I'm gonna make you pay!" Zorome pops out of nowhere with his Aerosmith shooting Futoshi.

"I'm sorry Zorome! I was just really hungry! Ah! Sticky Fingah!" Futoshi unleashes Sticky Finger and punches a wall that forms into a zipper. He unzips the wall and enters into the room. He then unzips it and cancels his attack returning into an ordinary wall.

"Damn him! I'll just shoot the wall! I know someone has a Stranxx that can reform objects! VOLA VOLA VOLA VOLA!" His Aerosmith shoots the wall and ejects misses onto the wall, making it explode.

"Come here you bastard!" He surprises Futoshi as they both start chasing each other again.

"What weirdos." Alpha pities them as pawns to him.

"I hardly care less, I only care about my darling." Zero Two now attempts to kiss him.

"Wait Ichigo! I need to tell Zorome that I was the one who stole his food for Futoshi! I used Advocato Green tentacles to secretly grab the food and bring it to Futoshi!" Goro interrupts their moment.

"I don't care! Never steal!" Ichigo shoots out a rope and wraps Goro around with it.

"Okay! I accept my defeat!"

" A bunch of Klaxosaurs are attacking a bunch of civilians! All Stranxx users report to District A!"

"A Klaxosaur attacking! But this is my first time!" Ichigo drops Goro down without any safety measures.

"We gotta get there fast and help the civilians." Goro easily swoops out of Ichigo's rope and runs to District A.

"Wait Goro! Wait for me!" Ichigo chases him as well as the rest of the squad.

"My time to shine in front of the ladies!" Zorome smirks.

"I need to walk for a bit.." Futoshi tires out from their chase.

"If there really is a Klaxosaur attack, then my Hermit Purple is useless." Ikuno stays behind.

"My Spicy Lady can take care of them all! Ahaha!" Miku outruns Zorome. "Hey old lady! Stop being faster than a man!"

"Hmph, I wanted to test my Silver Chariot against an alive being." Mitsuru walks menacingly.

"Well just don't get hurt Mitsuru." Kokoro follows behind him.

Zero Two and Alpha just looked at them without uttering a single word. The new heroes were quite cringy in their opinion.

"Well let them be, I'm afraid one might be seriously injured. But we don't know what class those Klaxosaurs are." Alpha ignores the announcement and went back to Zero Two's face. "Now, where we we."

Then again the another interruption.

"Oh now what!" Alpha face hover towards Hiro. Which it quite shocked him. Alpha was like the big fish in a small pond, just now he is new to the Lake and might face new challengers.

"I was getting interested in a Goro's book but I can wait until later. Yare Yare daze." Hiro puts the comic book that belongs to Goro in his pocket which magically fits.

"Star Platinum!" Hiro uses Star Platinum's legs to leap across the school and catch up to the rest of the Squad.

"On second thought, let's follow them." Alpha grabs Zero Two's hand and also leaps to follow Hiro.

"Wow I can see District A from here!" Zero Two ignores the height they are at.

"This will be interesting, Hiro." Alpha silently says.

Stranxx Name: Sticky Finger

Stranxx Master: Futoshi

Power: B
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: C
Growth Potential: B