Chapter 23

[ Third POV ]

8:55 pm (Just 10 minutes before Hiro's defeat)

Ikuno had just got out of the bathroom, taking a shower was her last thing to do list before going to sleep. She smiles, "I'm finally done for today." She chooses her purple pajamas that matched her Hermit Purple. After changing into that type of pajama, she lays on her bed looking at the ceiling.

Ichigo.. Her mind was only on that specific girl. She wonders why that girl has always been on her mind. Everyday, she stares at her for a good 5 minutes at lunch before finally beginning to eat her tray. Every time Ichigo would always hang out with Goro, Ikuno would have a bad feeling and sometime despised Goro for that.

After all of her thoughts clouding her mind, she couldn't sleep. "I can't sleep, I need to go outside for some fresh air." Ikuno exits her dorm and goes outside for some fresh air. She sits by the bench near some windows from the school. The moon was the only light for the night besides the tiny stars.

She tilts her head, "I wonder what their actual sizes are for the star."

...

    ゴ

     ゴ

    ゴ

    ゴ

"So this is their school? What a pathetic place to be in for the rest of their lives." An unknown figure enters the school property. Ikuno's senses begun to sense some ominous danger towards him. This aura she felt was not a cute one nor a friendly one.

She stands up, summoning her Hermit Purple which were vines and thorns the color of purple with a 15 meter range. "Who are you? Why have you come here?"

The man speaks, "To kidnap my future wife of course." He stops mid sentence.

She hesitates for a bit, "Future wife?"

"Yes, and I said too much already. You had already the chance to run away. But since I accidentally revealed my true intentions, I will...have...to....kill..you." The man levitates off the ground, Ikuno steps back a bit from what she was staring at. A human, flying.

"You can't kill me, you're too weak." She bluffs his words.

"My name is Gio. I am over a century old and have taken over my 10th body. In order for this body to function properly unlike the rest, I must kill Hiro as well. And you wanna know what reason?"

"Wait, Hiro? You need to kill Hiro? That's not gonna happen mister." Ikuno goes into fighting stance, she took karate lessons as a kid and they have paid off multiple times.

"Because this body that I now possess is his FATHER!" Gio's words echoed through her eardrums.

"Hiro's father? His body taken by you? I never heard of that! Leave now or be terminated!" She shouts one more time.

"You see, the reason why I am saying this is because no one will know. I will eliminate you right this instant." Gio slowly floats towards her in the most spookiest way possible.

"Don't get any weird ideas! Don't make any weird moves!" Ikuno uses Hermit Purple and grabs Gio, putting him in a strain situation. Hermit Purple's vine squeeze into Gio's flesh, causing blood to gush out of his body.

"What an usual Stranxx, one of the ones that has surprised me so far." Gio did not even flinch from the pain, instead wonders about the powers of Hermit Purple.