Chapter 38

[ Third POV ]

Zorome starts the day of course..

"Ichigo! Don't tell me you're gonna sell our car with these camels!"

Ichigo hands over the car keys to the camel owner. "Here you go, oh can we take some of those water bottles."

"Yes! This is a splendid deal!" The camel owner grabs 5 of them and puts it behind the camel's rear end.

"How are camels going to help us travel to Egypt! I get we are already in Africa but a car with air conditioning, faster than a camel and much more safer! What are camels going to do! I can't handle this anymore!" Zorome bangs his head on a random pole.

"Don't worry Zorome, as you can see, camels can withstand the heatwave. We also have water on us so if we get thirsty, we get cold water."

"Yeah but how are we gonna get on top of the camel?"

Ichigo stops her reasoning for camels, "T-This is how you get on a camel. Hey little buddy! Bend over a bit please!" She taps the camel, no response.

"Here let me help." She attempts to climb it on the camel's neck but falls.

"Okay I think we should just get our car keys back-."

The camel owner had already disappeared.

"YOU IDIOT! AREOSMITH! SHOOT HER!"

"Wait! I'm sorry!"

"Zorome calm down!"

...

The Darling Crusaders travel through the hot desert. Everyone was really starting to dehydrate, they got the camels to move but couldn't get on the camel.

"I get that we can get the camels to move, but we can't get on top of them! Dammit to it all! I regret going with you guys to this trip!" Zorome kicks the sand.

"Not going to lie, I'm with Zorome, that was a stupid deal Ichigo. What were you thinking?" Alpha drinks the tank full of water.

"We don't talk about that, but isn't it getting hotter by the second." She covers her eyes from the shining sun.

"Now that you think about it, it really is." Goro sees everything getting steamy.

"Uh, am I hallucinating from the heat or is the sun getting closer!" Futoshi points at the sky, everyone looks at the closed up sun.

"Holy Crap! Futoshi I'm hallucinating with you as well! Can I finally Rest In Peace now! Thank you God!" Zorome adds in, accepting his true destiny and fate.

"It isn't your brains tricking you! It's the actual sun! And it's cooking us alive! We need to find a cave or something!" Ichigo shouts for any shelter nearby.

"Oh yeah! A random shelter with air conditioning and water will randomly appear! It's not like the sun is gonna attack us anyway! It's just a goddamn sun! Now can I die in peace!" Right after Zorome says that, the sun starts attacking them with meteorites the size of a car.

"You just had to say that Zorome! You always put up the flags!" Miku runs away from the falling meteors.

"I can get closer to the sun and attack it with my Advocato Green!" Goro summons Advocato Green, using it's 50 meter advantage. The closer he got to the sun, the more hotter it was. "Emerald Splash!" Emeralds come flying out of Advocato Green's hand.

But the sun deflects it, melting the emeralds with extreme heat. Goro suffered some 2nd degree burns from Advocato Green being too close.

"Goro! Let me heal you!" Alpha heals Goro's injuries from the sun.