Chapter 35

[ Third POV ]

"All aboard the train fellow riders!"

The Darling Crusaders booked a train to travel and reach to the west coast.

"A train huh? I've never ever been on a train before." Ichigo looks at Goro.

"Eh, I don't really care about trains. But if this is the fastest way possible to get to Egypt faster, than yes I'm down for it." Alpha eavesdrop in their conversation.

"I'm gonna wait for the girls that walk around the train and look at their butts." Futoshi winks at Zorome. They both laugh together earning a smack from Miku.

"I'm your girlfriend for crying out loud."

"Sorry I guess.."

...

"Oh yeah! Keep walking like that!" Futoshi whispers to himself, he stares at a girl that just passed his seat.

"Nice one Futoshi, you think you can take pictures?" Zorome hands over his phone to Futoshi. Futoshi gladly accepts it and starts taking pictures.

"That's good! Yes! That's the spot! Wooohoo! Jackpot!" Futoshi hands back the phone to Zorome. "Thanks."

Miku was secretly spying on them, "My boyfriend is hopeless. When will he notice my body?" She frowns, looking at her chest and bottom.

"Don't worry Miku, when Zorome notices you, he will beg for your mercy." Kokor sat next to her, smiling.

"Are you sure?" She doubts everything.

"Yes.. Immm...Suuuureeee..." Kokoro's face looked all drowsy.

"This is the captain speaking! The train will now moooovvveeee..."

The train captain sounded drowsy as well.

"What is going on! Everyone is falling asleep!" Miku sees everyone, Zorome, Alpha, Kokoro, Mitsuru, Hiro, Ichigo, Goro.

"Z-Zorome!" Miku falls asleep as well as the rest.

Futoshi looks at everyone, confused at what just happen. "Why is everyone asleep?" He stands up, it was clear that everyone in the train was asleep.

"Something is bizarre, even Alpha doesn't play with a foolish act like this. An enemy is near, and I'm the only one awake. I guess the gas it is releasing doesn't affect fat people like me." Futoshi checks every room and saw nothing that was linked to producing the gas.

"Where the hell is it! Stop ruining everything! I wanna save Zero Two and get this over with!"

Futoshi notices a thick line with the color of pink. It was glowing, but he didn't care, all he saw was a chip on the end of it. "Ooh! A chip!" He attempts to pick it up.

Hook!

A hook was present, piercing through Futoshi's skin. "YOWW! Sticky Fingaaasss!" Sticky Finger tries to punch the line that was holding the hook.

*Fwoosh*

As soon as the Sticky Finger's fist made contact with the line, it rebounded and hit Futoshi back in the face. "What the hell! This line! It's no ordinary fish hook! It's an enemy Stranxx! This is a Stranxx that belongs to an enemy! And I'm the only one to stop it! But where does it lead to! I have to endure some pain to find out."

The fishing hook was strong enough to even lift Futoshi up in the air. Then it pulls him through each room, each room they enter, each time Futoshi is hit by something and the door to every entrance. "This hurts really bad! But in order to save my comrades! I have to endure it! I have done nothing ever since this trip besides just eating! I just kept bother everyone until now! This time! I will finally be useful to the team! The Darling Crusaders!"