Rupert having a crush on a Youtuber!reader headcanons

Sorry I haven't updated this book in a while, I haven't got any DBH requests in my Tumblr lately. I published this in Tumblr 5 days ago and didn't get to drag myself to publish this here until now, sorry!

---

- He didn't understand the whole concept of being a YouTuber at first.

- After all, all he watched from there were various bird videos, but YouTubers? He didn't even know any.

- Sure, he had recommendations for some YouTubers on his front page but he had never bothered to check them.

- But when he learned that you, his crush, are a YouTuber, he was a whole lot more interest in it.

- He was mesmerized about how natural you were in front of the camera, about how you told about your life in Detroit and while the android rebellion was on, you told your viewers how you were android rights supporter.

- You got a lot of anon hate on that... but some people told you that you were brave for saying that.

- And for Rupert, you saying it and not giving a damn to haters about your opinion, it meant a lot.

- Rupert was always praising your videos and always sitting beside you when visiting your home, watching as you edited your new video.

- And when the android rebellion was over, he sometimes appeared on your videos too.

- ...people began to ship you quite quickly, mostly because they saw how Rupert looked at you in those videos.

- How he would place a strand of your hair behind your ear every now and then...

- Or how he was blushing hard every time you told people how cute Rupert is.

- And eventually, he confessed his love to you after people were constantly commenting about how he looks at you and on his little gestures of affection.

- And it turns out you had feelings for him too.

- When you started dating sometime later, your whole follower community exploded at the news.

- And people who disliked your videos, were referred to as "there are 456 people who are jealous of not having a relationship like Y/N and Rupert have."

- And that might have been the case - you were that couple who was always caught holding hands and being cute when in the city.

- And when you originally began your YouTuber career, you would have never thought that you would be there now - making videos with the man you had loved for years.