Authors Note

Hey guys!

Welcome back, if your new then... hello?

For those who have been with me since my other two books thank you for supporting this one. I hope it makes you smile, laugh and cry as mush as my other two books did.

If this is the first book you read of mine then hi! If you want to check out my other two books here are they are if your interested.

You don't have to read the other two books but it you want some information about the characters then here ya go.

From the author that brought you....

The arrangement

The arrangement

Book 1 of the Mafia series.

Thea Castillo, 23 year old, sister and twin of the
Mexican Mafia leader, Jake Castillo

Mason Del Rey 25 years old, Leader of the Italian Mafia

They both have to get married to make a deal

But along the way people from her past seem to be returning and all trying to kill her

How will this end?

15+ some chapters might be a bit to detailed

The return

Book 2 of the Mafia series.

It has been exactly 8 years since Thea Castillo has disappeared into thin air after finding out that her husband Mason Del Rey has been seeing his past lover and the mother of his child when they were trying to make their arranged marriage work.

A week later after Thea's disappearance Mason realized his mistake. He try's to brake it off with his past loved but when he tells her she hangs herself the very next day.

After that Mason has been trying to find Thea to the very end.

But what will happen when she comes back? But she's not alone.

Come and find out in this journey of what will happen next!

I hope all of you enjoy this book. Thank you for reading it and supporting this book.

Now bring you.....

The trouble next door

(Book #3 of the mafia series)

Sierra is now 21 years old and in her last year of collage

She lives in this apartment ever since she moved out from her parent house but what happens when she gets a new lousy next door neighbor?

Hayden King is a 21 year old, mysteries guy who transferred in the middle of the semester at the same college as Sierra. Guess what? He's also the new lousy neighbor.

Two different worlds

Sierra grew up with dangerous people and Hayden grew up with a normal family who were taken away too soon from him.

But are they as different as they seem?

~~~~~~
I hope y'all enjoy this book!