Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst

Y/N POV:

The next day I arrived to school at my usual time, having drunk half of my coffee already. Hailey was in tow, still nagging me for not answering her text yesterday since I technically ditched her and didn't give her a ride home as usual. I had already explained to her that I went over his house to work on the project for my Mixed Media class, and she still doesn't believe me that I didn't bang his brains out in the name of "research". She was still teasing me, asking if he was well endowed, when we came around the corner and she saw him leaning up with his back against his locker looking at his phone. 

He was obviously waiting, and Hailey turned and gave me an OK sign, which turned into her finger slowly sliding into the O hole she made with her middle and thumb. I scoffed at her perverseness and gave her a shove, but then laughed because I'm just as perverted. She walked past Yoongi, looking at him as he raised his eyes to her. She nodded her head up in a "what's up" gesture and headed for her locker, down further along the hallway on the same side as mine. I saw Yoongi look my way then, and I saw him push away from his locker, shoving his phone in his pocket.

"Hey, Y/N," he said. "Did you sleep well last night?" He gave one of his cute lopsided smirks, as his gaze fell to my coffee in my hand.

I decided to be a brat and I pretended to trip as I got close to him, my coffee sloshing in the cup towards him. My trick didn't work, however, as he grabbed my arms by the elbows to steady me, not caring that the coffee would have drenched him if I had actually run into him.

"Are you alright, Babygirl," he asked, his voice low enough for just me to hear and he continued to grip my arms. The warmth of his hands shot up my biceps and I pulled back at the feeling, gasping slightly. He dropped his hands, shoving them into his pockets, leaning back on his locker again as a slow grin spread on his face.

I wanted to smack him and wipe that smug grin off his face and kiss him at the same time. Just as I was about to open my mouth to give him a piece of my mind about calling me that nickname again, he grabbed my coffee with his right hand, drinking it in one long gulp. I stared at him in shock, as he finished, putting the empty cup back in my hand. I was frozen with my mouth open when he grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards our first class.

"Now come along to class, Babygirl. We don't want to be late."

(A/N: We all know Min Yoongi is a dangerous man and should be sued, but we also need to remember just how SAVAGE this man really is. Ha!)

*Time skip to near the end of the day*

YOONGI POV:

Well, shit. My plan to remain detached and keep Y/N at arm's length for my own good seems to last like 25 seconds. As soon as I see her I just want to talk to her, touch her, be as close to her as I can. She looked gorgeous in a yellow off the shoulder sundress and strappy sandals, and my mouth itched to kiss her exposed collarbone. I knew she was teasing me with her pretend trip, and I couldn't help but dish it right back to her by drinking her coffee. It was too sugary sweet for me, but the look on her face was priceless. It makes me chuckle at how easily she slips into a submissive role for me, and to be honest, it's a huge turn on for me as well. I had a hard time sleeping last night thinking about it, and thinking about it again as I sit here in our Mixed Media class is making the front of my jeans get tight again. I shook my head and put my head down in my hands, thinking to myself that I need to get it together. I think we're going to have to have a talk.

After school I caught Y/N heading out of the building with her friend, and I grabbed her arm before she could get out to the parking lot. She turned to see who stopped her, a look of annoyance on her face until she saw it was me, then she smiled broadly.