Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee

A/N: So while the fight isn't extensive in this chapter as it's from Y/N's POV, I will say I did quite a bit of research on it. Bas Rutten is my favorite MMA fighter, and I first heard of him after seeing him in the movie Here Comes the Boom with comedian Kevin James. I love that movie - and loved the big bald-headed softy in the movie - who happened to be him. I watched one of his fights tonight before this chapter to prepare. 

----------------------------------

Y/N POV:

My mom and I had just gotten done watching a horror movie – the Nun. I loved horror movies and found this one to be a little cheesy in some areas, but it had some good suspense and scares as well. Now all I wished was not to see a faceless nun in my sleep tonight.

It was a little after 8:30 p.m. when I got a text from an unknown number telling me I needed to come quickly – Yoongi was getting hurt. It had the address of the Underground.

I was puzzled – I knew he had been there earlier but how would he be getting hurt? All they did there was hold rap competitions. I knew whoever sent it must know me and know Yoongi, as they had my number and his name.

I had the urge to ignore it, and decided to text Yoongi quick.

8:35 p.m.      Me: Yoongi? Are you okay? I got a weird text from an unknown number telling me you were being hurt right now. Are you still at the Underground?

I sat there for 10 minutes while my mom chatted about the special features to the movie we just watched, and while I nodded along, I couldn't concentrate on what she said. Yoongi never texted me back.

"Mom, I have to go. I think Yoongi might be in danger," I said quickly, standing up and running over to put my shoes on and grab my purse.

My mom stood as well, concern on her face. "He's in danger? What do you mean?"

"I don't know for sure. I just got a weird text saying he was being hurt. I have to go to the Underground. The place where they held the Halloween party," I said back, knowing now she would know where I was going since she would remember the Halloween party.

"Well, okay but I want you to call me after you find out what is going on. It's dark out and I want you to be safe," my mom said. She gave me a quick hug as I ran out the door.

I made it to the Underground 8 minutes later, at 8:53 p.m. The street was quiet, and the place looked deserted. I parked out front and quickly tried the front door but it was locked. Then my clouded brain reminded me I had to go around to the side.

When I ran around to the side entrance I spotted Yoongi's BMW parked in the back alley. So he WAS still here. Now I was getting scared.

I tried the door after hurrying down the stairs but it was locked. I banged on it like crazy until it flung open, the man who usually greets us for the rap battles standing there in shock.

"What the fuck, girl?! What is all this about," he said wide eyed.

I pushed past him, running into the room where the rap battles are held. It was deserted.

"Where is Yoongi? Where is he," I yelled at the guy, his face still registering a look of shock.

"Yoongi? You mean Suga? He's busy right now. Who is asking," Mike said, crossing his arms.

This fucker is going to mess with me when my man is possibly getting hurt? I don't think so.

I ran up to the guy who was taller than me, and probably Yoongi as well. He was about 6'2" and was lanky like a string bean. I grabbed him by the shirt with my left hand and twisted, bringing his thin body crashing to mine. My right hand then went down and straight between my legs, where I cupped his dick and balls in my hand and squeezed. Hard.