Chapter 31: All Dressed Up

A/N: This chapter has alot of pictures. It takes me longer for chapters like these as I have to edit pictures to fit (as some people are reading these stories on their mobile phones or laptops), and when I do try to embed pictures, Wattpad lovesssssss to pretend it has spaghetti limbs like a 2 year old and just lay there on the floor and not comply... ugh.... 

---------------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

School was almost over and I was so excited. The week had flown by, and it was the happiest week so far. Yoongi and I spent as much time as we could at school, holding hands and talking. He came over my house twice this week after school, but he said it wouldn't be best for me to come over his as his brother was around more than usual, and things at the house were chaotic because of it. Staying at my house didn't give us much privacy though, but it was nice to at least be able to spend some time with him outside of school.

The bell rang signaling the school day (and week) was over, and everybody started rushing out, excited to go to Halloween parties and just enjoy the weekend. Halloween was my favorite holiday of the year, and I was glad that when it rolled around people celebrated it over several days rather than just on 1 day. It was much like Christmas, minus the annoying round the clock songs and red/green/white glitter everywhere. When I got out to my car Hailey and Anna were waiting there, both in a heated discussion about Harry Potter.

"I'd fuck that boy so hard his lightning bolt would fly off his forehead," Hailey said, pointing to her forehead and going 'ping', as her finger flew off.

"Gross... you're ruining the franchise for me now. Jesus," Anna said, in mock horror with a laugh at the end. Anna had gotten so used to Hailey's crude humor that she was more relaxed around us, and once even used a curse word!

"Hey girls!!!!!!!!! So what's going on, what are we doing now," I asked, bubbling with excitement.

"Let's go to your place, Y/N. You can put your costume on and show Anna. I have mine in your backseat still, remember? We can stay there and get ready, and then drop Anna off at home when we head over to the Underground. How does that sound," Hailey asked.

"Sounds good, too bad I don't have my costume with me as well – I went as Harry Potter last night," Anna exclaimed excitedly.

"You went as the main guy from the franchise? I figured you'd go as that girl," Hailey said, climbing into my car.

"Yeah, well, he's my favorite character so....... Fuck it," Anna said, a slow grin on her face as her cheeks blushed immediately.

I groaned and rolled my eyes and started my car. Hailey hooted and hollered and gave Anna a high-five, congratulating her for using a big girl word. Anna just groaned and laid down in the back seat, pretending to die from embarrassment.

We drove to my house, all three of us talking and making fun of each other. I felt my phone in my pocket buzz, and I was hoping it was Yoongi. I missed him a lot today. I think it's good though we have 1 day where we don't spend so much time together. It makes us miss each other more and makes the next day when we see each other again even more passionate.

When we got to my house we all piled inside, running up to my room. Hailey made it to the bed first, followed by Anna. The both of them bounced hard on the bed, and then stilled as we heard a crack.

"Oh shit...I think my fat ass just cracked your bed, Y/N," Hailey said in horror. Hailey turned slowly, getting up to sit on the edge. Anna did the same, but at the foot of the bed.

"Oh well," I said. "I've had that bed since I was 9, so maybe it's about time I get something better. Now how about we order pizza and check out our costumes," I said, holding up Hailey's bag.