Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka

A/N: Another lil chappy chap for ya here <3 <3 <3. I've like quadruple updated today so far I think. 

---------------------------------------

*Flashback to earlier in the day*

Yoongi POV:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing – those silicone bitches bothering Anna again. The main one, the leader is hardcore set on bullying others, while the other two girls that hang with her pretty much are harmless followers. They will back off if provoked, while their leader is relentless. When I saw Anna get pushed, I immediately got in between them before that girl could do anything else to her.

I would never hit a woman but when this girl started shoving me, trying to get past me and get to Anna, I had to make sure she stayed back. All I said to her was that she better back the fuck off when her boyfriend got in my face, saying I was threatening his girl. I of course told him the same thing I told her, and that was all it took for him to take a swing at me. The dude was big but slow as hell, and I easily side stepped his incoming punch. I didn't give him or his fist time to connect with anything as I sucker punched him hard right in the eye. He flung back and then came forward again like one of those blow up punching clowns, and I punched him again in the cheek, right under that eye. It was all over in a matter of minutes as the principal overheard all the commotion and broke us up.

In the office we all got a chance to explain our side, but even though Anna and I both gave the same story and said it was self-defense, the cards were stacked against me. The principal had my file and the reports from my old high school. My last year there I had gotten into a few fights with people who were looking to bully me but at that point I had had enough. I even had bullies trying to get at me after Park Song dumped me in front of the whole school, saying I was a loser and there was a bet that she couldn't get the nerdiest guy to fall for her.

Well apparently, I was that nerd and she ended up winning the bet. After that, many of those in her clique enjoyed picking on me. I ignored as best as I could and started isolate myself, and my friends were noticing. My friend Jungkook was good with martial arts and boxing and started training me. He was surprised at how quickly I picked everything up, saying I was a natural. I had a mean left hook, and I was fast, even knocking him to the ground more than once.

So with those fight reports and the admission that I had gotten in a fight the night before at a club with Blackbear, the principal labeled me a chronic troublemaker, and gave me the same suspension as Thomas. The principal ended up calling both our parents, but mine didn't pick up. I knew they wouldn't, my dad never does and my mom is often busy. Our housekeeper Lil usually answered all calls and passed along messages if they weren't too urgent. A message was left at the main house, and I wasn't scared of my mom really, but I was a little afraid of what Lil was going to do to me.

We were led out of the office after the principal talked to Thomas' parents who were on their way to get him. I passed by Y/N and saw the shock register on her face when she saw my bruise and cut. I would have to explain later. Right now I needed to hurry home and delete that message.

I pulled into my garage and ran (okay I walked/waddled fast) into the kitchen through the back door, passing one of the detailers, George (he takes care of the cars). When I got inside I didn't see anyone so I thought the coast was clear. I went to the servant's table just off the kitchen and saw the phone, with a message – it was still blinking. I yelled out "HA!", and quickly pressed erase, watching the message counter go back to zero. I turned around, a smug sense of satisfaction on my face when I saw Lil standing there. She at first had no expression, and then I see a slow smile creep up on her face, her arm twitching. I look at her arm and further down, seeing her sandal grasped firmly in her hand. Oh shit.

"So you've been fighting again, eh Master Yoongi? I listened to that message and then reset it, so you would think it was still new. I thought you promised me this school would be a fresh start? You promised. You lied to me, and you know what happens when you lie to Mama Lil. You have 3 seconds," she said.

So I know I am 18 years old, but this woman puts the fear of God into me even today, and besides, I kind of like the chase. With that I faked right and then went left, moving around her swiftly and into the dining room. She came right behind me, running faster than any old, stout woman should be running. I am not proud of the squeals that came out of my mouth as I cleared the dining room table, sliding across it like a baseball player sliding into home base. I ended up knocking over 3 chairs as I landed on the other side, Lil hot on my tail.

I made it around the table and out the other exit into the small living quarters behind the stairs that belonged to my mom. I saw the door to her wing was shut, and I was unsure if she was home or not. I was hoping not, as I didn't need two women after my ass. I successfully cleared the small coffee table and went around the main staircase, heading for the front door. Robert was there, polishing some brass figurines on the foyer table when he saw me bolting towards the door.

I managed to fling it open and run outside, with him doubling over with laughter. I could hear him talking, yelling after me that I must have gotten my ass in trouble yet again, and that I better run faster. I felt I had succeeded in doing just that, having made it outside without Lil catching me. Well, almost. As soon as my feet touched the grass I felt her sandal whack me hard in the back of the head, and down I fell – face first on the lawn. I groaned and turned and sat up, rubbing the back of my head.

Robert and Lil were standing on the porch laughing, tears in their eyes. 

--------------------------------------

A/N: I love Yoongi's goofy side here. He may not show it in school or to strangers, but to those who know him well, he is funny and silly. It's one of my favorite qualities of the real Min Yoongi <3.